Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Summer 2019 Featured Dojo Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Clan name - The Gallium Gambit

Clan tier - R10 Shadow Clan

Clan platform - PC

Your Clan role - Warlord

Feature image :

Spoiler

A dojo entirely designed to be within a Ice Glacier Asteroid orbitting the far reach of Saturn

Main Hall 6RRy2PP.jpg

Forge of Ice and Fire

oibz4s0.jpg

Meeting Hall

DzRIEts.jpg

Trophy Vault

KrrsZMg.jpg

Arturia Shrine

JfgiOZe.jpg

Atalanta Shrine

9oYffJG.jpg

Loki Shrine

1m9bszK.jpg

Orokin Telescope

Fl0dewZ.jpg

Observation

Ox1gi4c.jpg

Lua Tranquility

kUBljdL.jpg

Palace Hall

fIeg4Jj.jpg

Arc Reactor

AaSZ1JT.jpg

Hall of Ascension

eO39R40.jpg

Pressure of Time

eayYgzu.jpg

Excalibur

g8ThjYp.jpg

Chess set

Olh9Rep.jpg

Bird Nest

2HNknkM.jpg

Will O the Wisp

zfUCxoh.jpg

Breath of Life

eMueSa6.jpg

Tomb of the Founder

FYo0nGG.jpg

Fragment of Void

BF75v3Z.jpg

Star Garden

E68v0X3.jpg

RqsIruo.jpg

River of Void

o84udBP.jpg

pbk7IzE.jpg

Sacrifice Pit

6r0ziLv.jpg

OiHbc2I.jpg

8K5g9YQ.jpg

Photos by LordPantaloonsthe3rd

Edited by Jaclyn
  • Like 3

• Clan name: Thunder Alloy
  • Clan tier: Ghost
  • Clan platform: PC
  • Clan role: Founding Warlord
  • Feature image:sEysu5d.jpg

Principal

Spoiler

sEysu5d.jpgkg1InOl.jpgUBIitFD.jpgczEHWj4.jpg

Dragon

Spoiler

bWJNOlU.jpg7pPzN0j.jpg

Hangar Omega

Spoiler

RG1cwFB.jpgsfCIbFC.jpgb1tkxs5.jpg

Dueling Room

Spoiler

AxJMG3s.jpgnflH2hY.jpg

Random

Spoiler

ejnkwfQ.jpglH0lkMD.jpgRJwvEzr.jpgTwHUFPp.jpg

W.I.P. (Zoid)

Spoiler

kuOe39S.jpgMSFf09u.jpg

• Clan name : The.Flash
  • Clan tier : Moon 
  • Clan role: Founding Warlord

The main themes of our Dojo are nature and orokin.

Video :

Write at the end: hmmmm,This is our first time to participate in featured dojo contest. The clan members are very happy. Thank you for watching.~~

Clan Name: Blad3s from th3 void

Clan Level Ghost

Founder : Technomanic

Platform : Xbox

Me and my friends love our dojo and we spend a lot of time and energy making it the best it can be. I hope you will enjoy seeing what we have created as much as we enjoy showing it to you all. 

Spoiler

This is the Research Hall, and spawn room of the dojo. Decorated to seem like the Plains Of Eidolon, but with my own little twist on it.xFdHomZ.pngNMFIB5c.png

Spoiler

This is the frozen god's sanctum. Im a big fan of the Elder Scrolls franchise so i thought my clan should have a cool deity that rules over it haha.z2DgtFj.pngq8Oqzs1.pngIWDiDZU.png

Spoiler

QxucgAk.pngThese are three rooms without multiple pictures

Litore Ab Memoriam-The beach of memories / The navigation room designed to showcase the factions at each console and our clan's achievements / and the autumn room, where me and my friends spent time together in our dojo years ago, when we first started.QxucgAk.pngcqQcHxz.pngYuCCbER.png

Spoiler

This lovely room originally started as my take on the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. But later it became a throne room for my clan's Deity. Easily one of my favorite rooms.

k2B5Gsu.pngOfrHE18.pngtvnebed.png

Spoiler

The Caustic Caverns, My first ever build with mouse and keyboard, and i am very proud of it, its a hollow rock filled with greens and platforms, fun place to run about when im trading.6dN8cyx.pngo7sRlB7.png

Spoiler

On we go to the dueling room, which i did my best to make look like a rainforset/swam, Waterfalls, greenery, and fog as far as the eye can see.uCu1HUs.pngO7k1ywh.png

Spoiler

I honestly had no idea what to do with this room at first, but a quick run through a grineer asteroid tile set gave me the idea of making my own in the dojo.1xuOKP3.pngIgUKB8o.png

Spoiler

The hall of the Flawless, a statement on the orokin's flaws.OMKhGk3.pngmJcXazm.pngoBXMq5N.png

Spoiler

Finally, its the room i created when i was really excited about Fortuna and the Orb Valliss4lHJFx.pngZeqX2KE.png

I know i didnt add much detail the the descriptions and im really sorry about that, but i hope you will enjoy regardless. There are many other rooms i left out, but there are my favorites. If my dojo becomes featured you all should stop by and say hi, i am in there often decorating/trading/with friends. If youre looking for a playing buddy add me on Xbox at Technomanic ❤️

Edited by (XB1)TechnoManic
Image links broke, Oops :P

• Id                            EdwinHerreraV
  • Clan name             Mundos Warframe
  • Clan tier                 Ghost
  • Clan platform        Playstation 4
  • Clan role                Fundador del clan (Founding Warlord)
  • Feature image 

67840474_2326479200781291_31106091390473

Video Tour

Spoiler

Spoiler

67874454_2326478727448005_62034587987791

68244640_2326477274114817_10420785262299

68844335_2326538227442055_27021440869067

Clan name: Light Line Corporation

Clan Tier: Ghost clan

Clan Platform: Xbox one

Clan Role: Founding Warlord

We are a small artistic clan who create what we love and train other people for building their own creations in the dojo. Apologies for not submitting this in the standard format. I am new to submitting and it won't let me just submit the pictures so I am having to do this with a slightly more complicated process. we have many more creations but here are a few of the most popular ones. BTW our dragon has a secret that no other dojo dragon I have come across has;) if we win you'll get to see it!

Face of the dragon...

Outer body of the beast...

lower body of the dragon

Dragon Nursery

Pride rock

Local market and recycling systems

Command Center

Repair bay

Launch bay

Troop Transport

• Clan name: Order of the Fiery Phoen
  • Clan tier: Ghost
  • Your Clan role: Основатель(Owner)

Feature image:

noMPQcfsv1o.jpg

Other image:

Спойлер

vagSZdcyaf8.jpg

02b8xx5WOqg.jpg

a-l17awatYg.jpg

h0CFkqt_Ctw.jpg

026xjm4L204.jpg

-VLf4BFXVjU.jpg

-FmR3nm1miE.jpg

hrTWSJFCqG4.jpg

ow8cA_LJVQw.jpg

OEGNlAmDHcs.jpg

W65xbGFGF-E.jpg

gc0ioFkz52I.jpg

8ZLDm7OqXVw.jpg

Ih82NM2869E.jpg

M9yvnWd1S1s.jpg

BJZp-D4NR7Q.jpg

hz-N6C-0DYk.jpg

iDbwG5Ct-No.jpg

TlO0Tu3n2w0.jpg

od5h-G7m7SA.jpg

1y-zTLAeWVw.jpg

bUhydtZMxzk.jpg

QEnwoUoLDJ4.jpg

91LKbcP0Pj0.jpg

knLMIcGgfoE.jpg

E_4NouzdTTs.jpg

ehyCecL6aRk.jpg

jU3jFTrsb2E.jpg

a_1-tsOHRp8.jpg

a5m8zXWCX0Q.jpg

5EdYL5TiCHU.jpg

a9fr0Sxyz5w.jpg

c9vajtGgVZc.jpg

zWyq5J78q90.jpg

lmf4SssWNHY.jpg

DiWW82eK0AE.jpg

C0pZ9mCNP0g.jpg

b-LKxFhb2wc.jpg

2XoSbM3X4ow.jpg

QHvi1r8Rcfc.jpg

V1E1RL1mcZc.jpg

yIbxIo5aKuI.jpg

NLQ4vJw5HiY.jpg

rTez9OhKDY0.jpg

5GwQpL4ds2I.jpg

Cjhy8IX0Kog.jpg

IA_lJrU1kr4.jpg

I love decorating my dojo. I will be happy if someone sees this.

• Clan name : -Made in Abyss-
  • Clan tier : Shadow
  • Clan platform : PC
  • Your Clan role : Founding Warlord\Clan Founder (w\e is the right word for it) 
  • Feature image
  • 2axafn5.png

Ok So Before Going Further on there are a bunch of things that i need to address, My Clan was inspired by a Show\Anime that goes by the same name, and so it has always been my goal to go for a "Mysterious Labyrinth" Theme, after ALOT of work that took ALOT of time (since i had to work on it alone) i finally finished it and named it the Abyss, But the Labyrinth consists of two parts, First part is what i called the abyss while the second one is a challenging maze that was created by my clan-mate and great friend Adrenalyn451, both put together to become the ultimate labyrinth inspired by one of my favorite shows, so ofcourse everything is connected to each other and there are alot of mini puzzles and traps in it to make it a bit challenging to clear, so it was really hard to capture all of the good scenes from the labyrinth with only pictures, hence i've dedicated the 3 minutes video that i can use only to this and to be honest it still felt a bit crammed cuz there is just so much to show in there and 3 minutes won't cut it.

So in anyway, the 3 minutes video doesn't represnt all of the dojo but only the main part of it which is the labyrinth, the rest of the dojo will be included in a batch of screen shots. (hopefully that's not gonna disqualify me cuz i wanted to show all of the dojo) 

Aside from that there is one more person that i'd like to thank for helping in the dojo, they go by the name ---Amnestia--- , big thanks for decorating the Sacred tree room. ( aside from that and my friend's maze the rest of the dojo was decorated by myself) 

Video Tour of the Labyrinth :

Spoiler

Rest of the Dojo's Room Pictures : (30ish Pictures All put together) 

Spoiler

The Main Spawning Room 

I9PAq1A.png

AOniToe.png

The Sacred Tree Room

9vyuUrO.png

mCRPq6x.png

zLyRFb6.png

The Cave Of Wonders :

aazNpgU.png

rnBW71b.png

The Hanged Gardens

kJngQOb.png

amywGmn.png

SGnCeed.png

The Hot Springs

Ap0n0Ek.png

52CB25V.png

HKqpIjV.png

The Observatory :

v2Lablj.png

5yD6AyQ.png

RNjAFTB.png

Primed Dueling Ring :

ZBj3VQa.png

saERvgy.png

And Finally, The Abyss's Entrance

BYCDJZo.png

c6ipm9G.png

HydoDEQ.png

tuLnbcz.png

LtJda0y.png

hbsRoIa.png

Edited by HeyWashi
I messed up the pictures and the video because i'm an idiot and i don't know how to use the forums, now im trying to actual link the images instead of dropping the links lol. Edit 2 : i think it worked.

Clan Name: Blade Angels
Clan Tier:  Mountain
Platform: PC
Clan Role: Founding Warlord

Feature Image:
333uOqO.jpg

Video Submission (please do watch full screen and with sound)

Spoiler

Image Submission (The video is much better watch that first)

Spoiler

AA4vmCp.jpgJUK3sbh.jpgWbpOz5e.jpgnfg3NRq.jpg3FfIKvH.jpgvAWJMUX.jpgszUazMs.jpg5npedRQ.jpgjAny7oU.jpgBK6bBg1.jpgu0jIulD.jpgedzmlcC.jpgvclwGeL.jpg4MVNlyL.jpgYCqOMws.jpgSVEXx2H.jpg0wlVXtj.jpgCvB0IIO.jpgaELDDgA.jpgaYaUPSH.jpgSGDPHcG.jpgEw8TUOl.jpg5rmK8Dw.jpgFrGTRxh.jpgrtbEgsZ.jpgkEQks95.jpgVtB1K2j.jpgm1sNt8N.jpgOrVvs5u.jpgDOFOYlM.jpgy6t4waa.jpgZDrDPcA.jpg15iLpvh.jpg9RUo78y.jpg

Edited by -Ba-ikebothun
  • Like 7

Hi iam Canis from:

• Clan name: Seidan
  • Clan tier: Shadow Clan
  • Clan platform: Nintendo Switch
  • Your Clan role: Founding Warlord

This is a Highlightvideo/Clipshow of our Dojo

We like Nature Theme rooms. You will see Mystery Woods, Japanese style, Disco, the Zoo, the loading zone for spaceships and some work in progress. Many of us are From Germany (thats why you see German texts)

Clanmember Favorites are

-Dark wood to shining garden beginning

-Tree and musik on the outside

-Disco/Catwalk/Bar with OrokinDiscoball

Edited by (NSW)Canis

Hey everyone!  If you want some help putting together a dojo video for this contest, let me know!  I’ve done 2 already for this summer submission for some clans, and I’m happy to help more!  DM me to schedule some time with me before everything ends!  I’ve probably got time for 1 more before the submissions are due.

(PC only) 

Here are are the ones I’ve worked on already!

Edited by Slerky11

• Clan name: Flame Lord
  • Clan tier: Rank 10 storm Clan
  • Clan platform: XBOX
  • Your Clan role: Founding Warlord (RaGingBAR)

The flame lord clan has the honor to present itself at the warframe contest in summer 2019, thanks to its decorator team including trinity leader, lurtz77, saitarumi, mijob and our farmer clan who has collected a phenomenal number of resources and who allowed us to create these decorations.

Our dojo is on the edge of the maximum rooms, our dojo with several themes spread over several generations of decorators who are in the clan (type reactors that are almost all decorated and rooms including epic battles between fantastic creatures against heavily armed infantry, or great battles between creatures, labyrinths bringing on immense treasure mars or infested types) Pay attention to the teleporter zenroom mouahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

I will not detail everything, I will let you the pleasure of discovering our dojo and be careful a store could walk there, beware of you tenno

Feature image Flame Lord Summer Submission : https://imgur.com/a/giywU9C

Flame Lord Summer Clan Submission Video 2019 :

Edited by (XB1)RaGingBAR
false name

clan name : L ORDRE DU DRAGON NOIR

clan tier : Ghost

platform : ps4

clan role : Founding Warlord and Architect

This dojo will make you discover the world  warfframe through a decoration full of details. this interactive dojo offers activites specific to this one

many hours of research for resources  and just as much for the creation of the dojo decors