Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better mr 7 weapons

(XBOX)jonnyyy

Question

Hi 

we have been done allmost all planets and and we are now stuck trying to go to mot on void 😞 

both of us are at mr 7 and i am using galatine and vectis fairly good mods on both.

my fr using also galatine and hek.

seems we cant kill enemies fast enough /not good enough damage to advence trough void to last mot mission.

Is it possible with mr 7 weapons to kill level 50+ enemies ?

any tips greatly apprecited !

12 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (XB1)jonnyyy said:

Is it possible with mr 7 weapons to kill level 50+ enemies ?

Yes, consider modding your last wall before being able to efficiently kill anything after that point. 

Your equipment should suffice given the right combination of mods... Try searching those dark secrets, with them you won't have trouble fighting any lvl :3

Cheers

10 hours ago, (XB1)jonnyyy said:

Hi 

we have been done allmost all planets and and we are now stuck trying to go to mot on void 😞 

both of us are at mr 7 and i am using galatine and vectis fairly good mods on both.

seems we cant kill enemies fast enough /not good enough damage to advence trough void to last mot mission.

What are your weapon builds? Have you maxed out your mods yet?

Il y a 11 heures, (XB1)jonnyyy a dit :

Hi 

Weapon rank doesn't matter. If you're going for 3hours mot survival, yeah, you might want a more meta high rank weapon. But to clear the starchart, a mk1 braton can do it easily, you just need to pump up your mods.

Also, if your 2 man squad has trouble killing ennemies, might I suggest dumping that vectis into the nearest prime trashcan ? Pick up a Heck like your friend, it'll kill ennemies more quickly than 1 shot every 2 seconds. It's mostly a hord shooter, so in missions like Mot, snipers are kinda slow for the amount of dudes we face. That said, you do you, plenty people swear by snipers, it might just not be the more practical for non maxed builds.

But yeah, mods matter at your level, much more than the weapon itself, pump up that damage simply. Max serration and max +90 elementals (all four of them) should already be more than enough for mot. Fill up the rest with whatever you have at hand and it should be EZ.

46 minutes ago, (XB1)jonnyyy said:

What melee weapon you recommend ? Is galatine strong enough ? Most mods also max and also using orokin reactor for bot weapons.

Your Clan's Tenno Lab has some really good Melee Weapons... I recommend The Cassowar and Guandao depending on your Crit and Status needs....

1 hour ago, (XB1)jonnyyy said:

Thanks guys i try with hex wich is allmost maxed

You can also try the Ignis (MR5), Hold LMB and all dies.

Classic build with Serration, Split Chamber, Heavy Caliber, and 2 mods for Corrosive or Viral should suffice for Mot

1 hour ago, (XB1)jonnyyy said:

What melee weapon you recommend ? Is galatine strong enough ?

Galatine is strong enough although I suggest Atterax or Guandao. But if your build sucks these weapons won't help...so we need to have a look there first.

What's in your galatine? Mandatory is BloodRush, Drfiting Contact, Pressure Point, True Steel and Organ Shatter. Then you can add Range, Speed or elements

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

10 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

You can also try the Ignis (MR5), Hold LMB and all dies.

5 minutes ago, Lutesque said:

Eventually.....

Don't pay attention to the Lutesque troll.

Ignis will serve you fine. It's a swiftly killing weapon - but of course only with the right build. Pretty much any weapon in the game can clear the star chart, it's all about the mods on there.