Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Farming

(PSN)dtdionne

Honestly, i would not bother farming Kuva if i didnt have a resource booster + Smeeta with me at all times.

Otherwise, Its just not worth it imo.

It sucks, but thats the situation we are currently in.

And this is coming from someone that has rolled multiple rivens 400+ times lol.

Edited by (PS4)SpIitSnake

On 2019-08-14 at 9:58 PM, (PS4)dtdionne said:

Is anyone else unsatisfied with Kuva rates?

Nope...

Infact I think we get lots of kuva as is....

On 2019-08-14 at 9:58 PM, (PS4)dtdionne said:

I wish there were better ways.  I love this game, but Kuva farming feels hopeless.

Indeed it does... but I promise you more Kuva isn't going to help. 

Kuva Supply has been increased two times that I know of so far.... first was with Endless Kuva Survival and 2nd and most recent was Adding 10K kuva to nightwave offerings....

And yet lo and behold its still not enough....

In case it wasn't already obvious (as I keep telling everyone over and over).... The Problem isn't with the amount of Kuva....

The problem.... is RNG....

Theres no amount of Kuva thats going to be enough bar from having easy access to 3 Million Kuva in a few minutes.... which.... you know DE is never going to implement....

23 hours ago, (PS4)Shustas said:

Oh look another useless fanboy saying game is fine. You forgot vaseline and your usual use recruitment chat. Blah blah blah lol muahahahahaahaha

Step one: take the stick out of your a$$

Step two: learn to use the search function and add to one of the many post already made. 

I made a comment at your inability to use the forums properly. Not that kuva is an issue. I did not defend it once in my comment. If anything I agree with the idea but you low IQ couldn’t handle that underlying idea. 

12 minutes ago, Zelmen said:

Step one: take the stick out of your a$$

Step two: learn to use the search function and add to one of the many post already made. 

I made a comment at your inability to use the forums properly. Not that kuva is an issue. I did not defend it once in my comment. If anything I agree with the idea but you low IQ couldn’t handle that underlying idea. 

Muahahahahahahahajajajajaja i like you. Can you say again?

On 2019-08-14 at 8:58 PM, (PS4)dtdionne said:

Is anyone else unsatisfied with Kuva rates?

Just finished 2 exterminates, each took over 8 min to complete, of which we’ll over half that time was waiting for enemies to spawn.  And the reward was 600’ish Kuva...not even 1/5th the amount to reroll a riven 1 time.  Making the cost for a single reroll ~45min.*

I love rerolling Rivens, but damn...this is painful.

Even with a booster cutting that in half doesn’t feel anywhere reasonable.

I wish there were better ways.  I love this game, but Kuva farming feels hopeless.

Yeah but it's worthit. The godly, unfair riven possibilities makes it even. 

If you get more kuva, it would completely shake up the riven market. More godly rivens, prices will drop. People won't have insane amounts of plat

I run all boosters all the time, plus Smeeta.  Still seems pointless and not fun.

The 10k for 50 Nora creds is cool tho...is there a reliable way to consistently farm those enemies that drop 50 per kill?

Im an idiot...they give you 50 rep, not credits.  DUKES, my bad

Edited by (PS4)dtdionne