Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where does 'Demolyst' spawn? (it's not what you think first)

bl1te

Question

21 answers to this question

Только что, Lazarow сказал:

In disruption gamemode on jupiter

Только что, TheGuyver сказал:

Those spawn in the Disruption node found at Ganymede on Jupiter. 

Ye, sorry, I had to clarify.

What are the conditions for them to spawn? I've recently played Disruption alot, but, as you can see, got only 2 scans. Helios was alive all the time.

3 minutes ago, bl1te said:

Ye, sorry, I had to clarify.

What are the conditions for them to spawn? I've recently played Disruption alot, but, as you can see, got only 2 scans. Helios was alive all the time.

They spawn far from the activated tower when one is activated, they spawn like to the other side of the map that could contain consoles(or in some other rooms that are some distance fomr the activated tower). they make a beeping sound as they get near the tower but chances are that people seek them out before they reach the tower and kill them, which is mostly why your helios doesnt have a chnace to scan it because it has been killed and hadnt been close enough to you to scan it while alive. So to scan it seek the sound and you will get it

Edited by Lazarow

Только что, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN сказал:

Everytime you put a key in a console a demonlyst shows up to murder-suicide the console.......   

If you are never near the consoles to see this congrats on being an awesome team-mate....

It is not a usual Demolyst like Drone/Machinist/Moa/Heqet/Satyr. It's something different.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lazarow said:

They spawn far from the activated tower when one is activated, they spawn like to the other side of the map that could contain consoles. they make a beeping sound as they get near the tower but chances are that people seek them out before they reach the tower and kill them, which is mostly why your helios doesnt have a chnace to scan it because it has been killed and hadnt been close enough to you to scan it while alive. So to scan it seek the sound and you will get it

Let me be clear.  I play disruption the absolute minimal amount of times needed lol.   But do they seriously spawn that far away?? On ps4 the red blip for a demonlyst never even shows up until its in the damn room with the console giving you only a few seconds to stop the mofo before he blows up the console...   

4 minutes ago, bl1te said:

2f87c8d63e0617e2b478504f18c3e5c6.png

It's created by a Sentient ability...considering they can copy various enemies / allies, it has to be this specific one and then Helios (or you) has to manage to scan it...which is probably why you haven't gotten the scans completed yet, as this is not a very common occurrence.

Excuse the other replies, I don't think they realize what's actually in the screenshot...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

2f87c8d63e0617e2b478504f18c3e5c6.png

It's created by a Sentient ability...considering they can copy various enemies / allies, it has to be this specific one and then Helios (or you) has to manage to scan it...which is probably why you haven't gotten the scans completed yet, as this is not a very common occurrence.

Excuse the other replies, I don't think they realize what's actually in the screenshot...

I seen something similar in the ropapolyst figth where he copies me maybe its that? But its not really a demolyst there. Maybe its a shared ability

Edited by Lazarow

Только что, Lazarow сказал:

I seen something similar in the ropapolyst figth where he copies me maybe its that?

Those are Spectrolysts, spawned by Heqet Amalgams. It's different.

3 минуты назад, -AxHx-Vile сказал:

which is probably why you haven't gotten the scans completed yet, as this is not a very common occurrence.

Yeah, os that's why I created this thread. Because googling would give me info about those suicide-demolysts.

Amalgam Heqet creates copies of your warframe,  called Spectrolysts.  Those that you're looking for are created by Demolyst Heqets.  Since all amalgams that spawn as demolysts are named Demolyst no matter what they are,  the Spectrolysts that Heqet spawns are the same. 

4 minutes ago, bl1te said:

Those are Spectrolysts, spawned by Heqet Amalgams. It's different.

Yeah, os that's why I created this thread. Because googling would give me info about those suicide-demolysts.

I'm 99% sure this is a Spectralyst, and I'm guessing it shouldn't be in the codex (yet?).

2 minutes ago, hyzmarca said:

Amalgam Heqet creates copies of your warframe,  called Spectrolysts.

Sidenote: The Amalgam Osprey can also do this.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

1 минуту назад, hyzmarca сказал:

Those that you're looking for are created by Demolyst Heqets.  Since all amalgams that spawn as demolysts are named Demolyst no matter what they are,  the Spectrolysts that Heqet spawns are the same

That makes sense, I'll try it now.

1 минуту назад, -AxHx-Vile сказал:

I'm 99% sure this is a Spectralyst, and I'm guessing it shouldn't be in the codex (yet?).

I first think of Spectrolysts as well. Went to Ropalolyst fight, waited for Heqets to copy me, but no success. It is not a common Spectrolyst.

Gonna try Heqet Demolysts, as @hyzmarca said.

13 минут назад, hyzmarca сказал:

Amalgam Heqet creates copies of your warframe,  called Spectrolysts.  Those that you're looking for are created by Demolyst Heqets.  Since all amalgams that spawn as demolysts are named Demolyst no matter what they are,  the Spectrolysts that Heqet spawns are the same. 

Ok, Heqet Demolyst just copied me. It is another Spectrolyst. Not one that in screenshot :sad:

4 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

But do they seriously spawn that far away?? On ps4 the red blip for a demonlyst never even shows up until its in the damn room with the console giving you only a few seconds to stop the mofo before he blows up the console...   

yes and no. they may Spawn within audible distance of the Console, they may Spawn quite far away. it varies.