Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Corpus Contianers

Captain3009

Question

Hello all,

I have a question, I need the Mantis fuselage part to complete my foundry build. Now, i know the parts are dropping from rare containers and fuselage is dropping from corpus containers. Are there specific places where these containers are dropping or is it just on good luck and you can find them everywhere on a corpus map? Thank you for answering, you are all awesome 😉

7 answers to this question

Its just good luck. I suggest buying them from people if you really want that landing craft, farming is really not an option as its not reliable that it will appear, and sometimes it does appear in missions but you miss it. So i highly advice not to farm them. From what I if the map is corpus and only corpus thne there is a chance for one to appear.

It relies mostly on luck and knowing where they spawn (or using a nuke frame to break containers in a large area). They share the same spawn locations with ayatan sculptures, cephalon fragments, somachord notes and  syndicate medallions.

They are nowhere near as rare QuiteCrazy said, but you're better off buying the last piece from someone (it's really cheap bc you can buy the whole thing from the market).

Unless you intend on running a lot of quick corpus missions (hello, void fissures) for at least one or two days, I don't really recommend farming for that last part.

Edited by (PS4)Quantaminum

You can try farming it in Missions where you would be looking for other crap anyway....

For example.... Syndicate Missions and Sabotage missions...

Also note that the only requirement is that it has to be a Corpus tileset.... you don't actually need to have corpus enemies in there.... an example of such a tile would the one on Eris.... specifically Naeglar.... even though that entire planet only conists if infested enenies.... it uses Corpus Tiles.... and therefore will have rare Corpus Containers....

Do note I've done the Naeglar mission hundreds of times.... and I can only remember finding one single rare container....

So yeah.... thats the level of RNG you have to deal with.... Classic Warframe bull S#&$....

They usually spawns in the same locations as cephalon fragments and syndicates medallion, so if you are in a random mission and see something in your radar in one of their location, it's probably a rare crate. I think I've found a corpus rare... 4/5 times, a couple in spy vaults, the others random.

It's way easier to spend your time farming prime parts and selling them to have enough plat to buy it from the market.

Edited by (NSW)Fiftycentis