The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Profile Glyph Won't Update.

(NSW)FlameDivinity

Question

11 answers to this question

Just now, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

I've changed my glyph in game multiple times. I've logged out and back in multiple times, and I've cleared my browser cache. Still no update. This has been happening since the creation on my account. Any solutions?

We can't do much until DE finally adds the glyphs to the forums. In the meantime, i'm making a list with missing glyphs (gonna update it a bit later since i have been a bit busy lately and don't want it to get archived) to at least have an idea about what glyphs haven't been added yet. Feel free to post the one you want to use in the comments if it's not already in the list.

Edited by Stormdragon

1 hour ago, Stormdragon said:

We can't do much until DE finally adds the glyphs to the forums. In the meantime, i'm making a list with missing glyphs (gonna update it a bit later since i have been a bit busy lately and don't want it to get archived) to at least have an idea about what glyphs haven't been added yet. Feel free to post the one you want to use in the comments if it's not already in the list.

So far, the Tennocon 2019 glyph and the Wukong Samadhi In Action glyph aren't showing for me. They may be missing then, I guess.

2 hours ago, Stormdragon said:

Bless you, I thought I was just cursed with Volt's ugly little head for all eternity. Wolf glyph and Dog Days popsicle glyph never showed up and I was resigned to being a repulsive lil worm.