dw3t

Maybe is time to update the game?

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

everything you're saying is utter nonsense. even DE recognizes the problems with rewards, lack of challenging content, and retention. there isn't a "ton of content" if content isn't defined as unlocking new garbage that you don't need. many of us don't play this game to collect color palettes and floofs. i don't fault you if you do, but don't tell people to stop posting feedback on the forums. it's selfish, entitled, and just ridiculous. you have just as much power to stop reading and commenting, if you feel the game is just fine and dandy. go play it, take a break from the forums. what are you even doing in this thread my dude, if you have nothing to contribute to the discussion beyond "the game is fine! stop complaining!"?

forums are for feedback, and multiple times devs have stated they read it, appreciate it, and use it. Nightwave and much other content got to where it is because of feedback. the upcoming disastrous Disruption reward got averted because of feedback. they are designing Empyrean based on this very feedback. DE and WF would be nowhere without feedback. you think DE designed what you know to be Warframe in 2019 in a vacuum? you are totally out to lunch my dude.

you want a tip? the best thing to do about these threads is let them be, until they die down. or better yet for you, until these "complainers" get tired and just quit the game. just go to another subforum, or participate in other threads. you have absolutely no authority here and you're just derailing the thread.

Yeet https://forums.warframe.com/forum/1219-feedback/ 

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, JohnTheMango said:

Woooohoooo! Yeaaaah boi! Go! Go and change it then! Prove yourself right! woooohooooo, you tell them, woooooohooooooo, content, woooohoooo yeah man, tell them, tell them, yeaaaaaaaah, woooooohooooooo. We have finished the game 100% and want content cause the game is boring woooohoooo, we complain about it everyday, whooooohoooo  yeah man, tell them, woooohoooo, i dont know why we don't leave the game if we aren't happy with it woooooohooooo, we should do that, wooooohooo yeah man, tell them about all that content we dont have, wooooooohoooo!

4 hours ago, JohnTheMango said:

1. We tell them to leave cause they are unhappy and filling the forums with whinny complaints all day, some people complain on the forums more than they play the actual game.

2. There is a ton of content, if you dont like doing it or your excuse is you've done it before, then change the way you do it make your own challenge have fun, use your imagination (assuming you have one) and go hav fun

3. I dont hate anything about the game other than whe  i jump into a wall and lose momentum, but thats my fault for being bad at jumping around like a jumping jack

4. Every 30 minutes there is a new post complaining about the same stuff over and over

5. You guys have been complaining for years, has it helped at all, are you that impatient that you cant wait for "content" not our faults you rushed through everything and expecting that the devs update everything and add content as you finish it.

It's like ive said before, if you think of all these ideas and think its easy to just pull new content out of your ass, then be my guest, go make a company, go make a game like this, and see how well you do with all those content updates you bring out every 3 days since it takes like 9 hours for people to grind the S#&$ out if new content and then complaining about how boring it is and what a grind it is, the game is meant for fun and to enjoy.

You can give input on ehat they need to do, but honestly seeing a new post every 30min about the same thing " no content" "content drought" "blah blah blah" havent people given enough asnwers about why there isn't content and that the content is coming, just wait, not all of us had everything handed to us when we wanted it, sorry not all of us had that luxury  growing up

It seems to me a little civilized behavior. You complain that I complain when your profile is MR17 with 600 hours played. Here people play a lot more than you like me and just want to play the game they love that is Warframe. My criticisms are not hateful, I do not hate the game I do not hate the contents that it has now, I regret that it has no other content <- that they are limited with releases over time very spaced. If you are in a city and a service in that city does not work (water, hospital, schools) do you tell people to change city and sell their homes or do you join them to improve the services of the city where you live?

Changing the game is not the solution. The solution is instead to write whooo give sustainable proposals for everyone and long-term. Of frequent updates we all gain too, if the game has more things to offer you are not losing something friend but you are earning it, and the game also gains with a more active user base than today, as it was years ago..

I gave the example several times in response to other comments that in 2015/2016 we had: early 2015: "Natah"; mid 2015: "A man of few words"; end of 2015: "Second Dream"; 2016: "Sand of Inaros", "The Silver Grove", "The War Within", "Glast Gambit". All of these quests that you play today and that we all enjoyed, but these are 3/4 years ago not today. Most of the plot content and gameplay mechanics come from 4 years ago not from today.

If there are so many people in this forum who try to criticize the content is it because maybe the game in recent months is poor in news?

My thread is based on criticisms that are not of hatred or contempt for any content currently in play or for the game itself, but it is a criticism on why from many discussions around on other groups that are not the Forum I see (and above all I see myself) more and more people and friends move away and experience frustration due to the absence of things to do and that can stimulate discussion. This week comes Gauss, let's play let's enjoy the update and hope that the game will have a boost of updates that can bring the attention of old and new players.

Edited by dw3t
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, dw3t said:

It seems to me a little civilized behavior. You complain that I complain when your profile is MR17 with 600 hours played. Here people play a lot more than you like me and just want to play the game they love that is Warframe. My criticisms are not hateful, I do not hate the game I do not hate the contents that it has now, I regret that it has no other content <- that they are limited with releases over time very spaced. If you are in a city and a service in that city does not work (water, hospital, schools) do you tell people to change city and sell their homes or do you join them to improve the services of the city where you live?

Changing the game is not the solution. The solution is instead to write whooo give sustainable proposals for everyone and long-term. Of frequent updates we all gain too, if the game has more things to offer you are not losing something friend but you are earning it, and the game also gains with a more active user base than today, as it was years ago..

I gave the example several times in response to other comments that in 2015/2016 we had: early 2015: "Natah"; mid 2015: "A man of few words"; end of 2015: "Second Dream"; 2016: "Sand of Inaros", "The Silver Grove", "The War Within", "Glast Gambit". All of these quests that you play today and that we all enjoyed, but these are 3/4 years ago not today. Most of the plot content and gameplay mechanics come from 4 years ago not from today.

If there are so many people in this forum who try to criticize the content is it because maybe the game in recent months is poor in news?

My thread is based on criticisms that are not of hatred or contempt for any content currently in play or for the game itself, but it is a criticism on why from many discussions around on other groups that are not the Forum I see (and above all I see myself) more and more people and friends move away and experience frustration due to the absence of things to do and that can stimulate discussion. This week comes Gauss, let's play let's enjoy the update and hope that the game will have a boost of updates that can bring the attention of old and new players.

I like you, but remember, i started playing a month before the normal Chroma came out, i havent played since a year or so ago cause my pc got blown up, MR17, is a rank given to you because you leveled more warframes and weapons and companions (different ones)  it doesnt mean you're good or anything, ive had MR27 muk about and being the reason we fail a mission (idk if they were trolling), but the got mad cause we failed, and telling me and the other 2 guys he is superior in every way possoble because he is higher MR, bullS#&amp;&#036;, mr means you just have more warframes and weapons and companions

I havent played as much as you or other people, but #*!% man, play a game for fun, in you dont enjoy it anymore or it doesn't have anything more to offer at the time, then play something els and wait for an update, i know the guass update is coming, good for the people that have been looking forward to playing him! I found all the warframes i like, and some extra, and the weapons i like and need, why would i build anything else? For mr? Idc about mr. But sure man invite me and I'll enjoy leveling your gauss with you if you want or if you need a friend to farm it with i dont have a problem helping people or just going with so they have someone to talk to at least, makea the game more fun

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Luciole77 said:

one thing i know the lifetime  of warframe is in the end.

Based on what, your own opinion? Your posts are starting to get more ridiculous.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sajochi said:

Based on what, your own opinion? Your posts are starting to get more ridiculous.

just my  opinion dude....relax ok?

• Haha 3

Just now, Luciole77 said:

just my  opinion dude....relax ok?

And you're entitled to your informed opinion. You happened to drop one that is uninformed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 2019-08-26 at 4:43 PM, Ephemiel said:

Sure nothing wrong with constructive criticism. But "whaaa im bored and i hate this game now and i'm leaving and u smell bad DE"  nobody wants to hear that crap   GROW UP

Oh look its the white knight of the you tubers, your entire response was a giant "NO U" and your telling me to grow up?  My point stands if you have constructive criticism add it. If your just gonna belly ache on a forum about vidya games no one cares.

Your response considering your avatar is also disappointing considering I like that guy and hes one of the few who doesn't *@##&#036; at all about the state of the game. And even if he was bored he would prob just make other vids about other stuff.

ha tryed to quote and failed. us silly boomers

Edited by Falseliberty
  • Like 1

The problem with Warframe right now is what others have said: it's lacking in new content that is MEANINGFUL. Yes, new Warframes and new weapons are technically content, but there are no new quests...there are no new missions....and there are no new system mechanics to master. I've got well over 3000 hours logged in this game and while I do still very much enjoy it, I have been finding it difficult to keep playing. Mostly because the people I used to play it with all the time don't play it all that much anymore. We do sorties every night and then we're done. I continue grinding for whatever it is I need, but after an hour of that, I get bored and go back to my mobile games. I used to be able to play Warframe for HOURS on end...now it's challenging to continue doing that.

New actual content needs to come up for Warframe to remain profitable. I understand that sometimes releases are delayed for whatever reason and that's OK. That's part of software development. But there should come a time when I think new content reveals should honestly wait until they're nearing completion or at least a highly polished demo mode that is free of MOST crashing bugs before it gets announced. Empyrean got teased at Tennocon last year. A full demo got released at E3 this year and we're STILL waiting for the end of the year to get our hands on it. In my opinion, that is far too long to be waiting for such a highly anticipated update. Not even the open worlds took that long to release. Plains got released a couple months after Tennocon, Orb Vallis about three months after its announcement at Tennocon. Why then, did Empyrean get announced and we have to wait a YEAR AND A HALF before we can even THINK about starting on it. And don't forget that it's coming out in WAVES. It's not even one big update. It's in segments.

No. The recent content droughts are incredibly unacceptable for a live service such as Warframe. I've been with the game and I love DE dearly for the work, love and attention to detail they crank into this game. Their hearts are in it and it shows in the big content updates we have gotten. I just would like them to continue to show us that their hearts are still with us by ending this drought. Their team deserves to see the joy it brings us, and the players deserve to be shown we haven't been forgotten.

• Upvote 1