Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe is time to update the game?

Videatur

On 2019-08-26 at 4:43 PM, Ephemiel said:

Sure nothing wrong with constructive criticism. But "whaaa im bored and i hate this game now and i'm leaving and u smell bad DE"  nobody wants to hear that crap   GROW UP

Oh look its the white knight of the you tubers, your entire response was a giant "NO U" and your telling me to grow up?  My point stands if you have constructive criticism add it. If your just gonna belly ache on a forum about vidya games no one cares.

Your response considering your avatar is also disappointing considering I like that guy and hes one of the few who doesn't *@##$ at all about the state of the game. And even if he was bored he would prob just make other vids about other stuff.

ha tryed to quote and failed. us silly boomers

Edited by Falseliberty
  • Like 1

The problem with Warframe right now is what others have said: it's lacking in new content that is MEANINGFUL. Yes, new Warframes and new weapons are technically content, but there are no new quests...there are no new missions....and there are no new system mechanics to master. I've got well over 3000 hours logged in this game and while I do still very much enjoy it, I have been finding it difficult to keep playing. Mostly because the people I used to play it with all the time don't play it all that much anymore. We do sorties every night and then we're done. I continue grinding for whatever it is I need, but after an hour of that, I get bored and go back to my mobile games. I used to be able to play Warframe for HOURS on end...now it's challenging to continue doing that.

New actual content needs to come up for Warframe to remain profitable. I understand that sometimes releases are delayed for whatever reason and that's OK. That's part of software development. But there should come a time when I think new content reveals should honestly wait until they're nearing completion or at least a highly polished demo mode that is free of MOST crashing bugs before it gets announced. Empyrean got teased at Tennocon last year. A full demo got released at E3 this year and we're STILL waiting for the end of the year to get our hands on it. In my opinion, that is far too long to be waiting for such a highly anticipated update. Not even the open worlds took that long to release. Plains got released a couple months after Tennocon, Orb Vallis about three months after its announcement at Tennocon. Why then, did Empyrean get announced and we have to wait a YEAR AND A HALF before we can even THINK about starting on it. And don't forget that it's coming out in WAVES. It's not even one big update. It's in segments.

No. The recent content droughts are incredibly unacceptable for a live service such as Warframe. I've been with the game and I love DE dearly for the work, love and attention to detail they crank into this game. Their hearts are in it and it shows in the big content updates we have gotten. I just would like them to continue to show us that their hearts are still with us by ending this drought. Their team deserves to see the joy it brings us, and the players deserve to be shown we haven't been forgotten.