Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Maybe is time to update the game?

Videatur

54 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Indie studio: usually 1-50 people.

AAA studio:usually 200-300 people.

DE:310 people.

AAA studios have like 15 000 people, just check Activision, Ubisoft, Bethesda and EA at top end. Bethesda publishing branch has 400 alone. Your arbitrary numbers mean really nothing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kuciol said:

AAA studios have like 15 000 people, just check Activision, Ubisoft, Bethesda and EA at top end. Bethesda publishing branch has 400 alone. Your arbitrary numbers mean really nothing.

Those companies don't produce 1 title.Those numbers separate to smaller teams each working on different projects.Get your facts straight.

1 minute ago, DeathDweller said:

Those companies don't produce 1 title.Those numbers separate to smaller teams each working on different projects.Get your facts straight.

You can believe whatever you want but the facts are DE doesnt get any help or guidance from outside source, they are on their own with warframe. Also you fight a argument that you made in your head. Nobody even once used Indie as justification of anything, you made that up and now you fight it for god knows what reason. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

You say that, yet apparently a lot of people are begging to have more reason to play the closest thing we have to a balanced Warframe, enough that DE are listening and obliging.

You also need to keep in mind that if the that, if trivialising the absolute extremes of the game's 'challenging' content is possible, then logically, as content gets easier it becomes easier to trivialise. Most of the game is ludicrously easy to make irrelevant and automate. Good old bell curves win again.

Have more reasons to play is also the closest thing to have more items in reward table

Trivialising the challenging content will happen one day on any game so what's the point? And this sounds like you don't like the direction of power warframe is going as you want, but you don't want to let go of it

Now, if you want to balance it, how do you do it without "trimming the numbers", ability resistance, immunity, weak point, complete rework of all abilities, core system rework, or power creep?

19 minutes ago, kuciol said:

You can believe whatever you want but the facts are DE doesnt get any help or guidance from outside source, they are on their own with warframe. Also you fight a argument that you made in your head. Nobody even once used Indie as justification of anything, you made that up and now you fight it for god knows what reason. 

kuciol the only one that contradicts himself and getting facts out of their head here is you.Like your feedback argument.If everyone coming in the forums to whine is the minority and DE listens to feedback, then they listen to the minority of those whiners, thus majority not always win.If not, then they don't listen to feedback.That's how flawed your logic is on everything.

Edited by DeathDweller

Just now, DeathDweller said:

kuciol the only one that contradicts himself and getting facts out of their head here is you.Like your feedback argument.If everyone coming in the forums to whine is the minority and DE listens to feedback, then they listen to the minotrity of those whiners, thus majority not always win.If not, then they don't listen to feedback.Thta's how flawed your logic is on everything.

Yea yea keep crying. The one dude that tried to answer my questions brought more substance to this topic then your whole day of screeching. 

1 hour ago, DeathDweller said:

Indie is a studio without any backing from publisher, not the numbers. Bungie become indie after their separation from Activision

Edited by 844448

6 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Indie is a studio with any backing from publisher, not the numbers. Bungie become indie after their separation from Activision

WF was bought from Leyou tech some years ago when they were indeed indie.So now they got financial support from outside aka "publisher" thus not independent.

3 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Yeah i see that, 3/4 of your time on WF you claim you were away and now you spend your whole day on the forums like us crying whiners.

I have 930 hours played over 309 days, i would say that pretty good average. Now i do other things and have forums on the other tab simple. You are crying whiners since you cant even answer some basic questions. Talking with all of you was like talking with spoiled toddler. You tell me what you want , i ask you about actual problems with what you want and you just repeat the first part, ALL THE FKN TIME. You have nothing else to say beyond "me want that","game needs it","game is dieing" . When presented with actual problem you just ignore them and resort to insults. Keep believing that you know better, that will take you very far, hopefully far away from this game.

1 minute ago, kuciol said:

I have 930 hours played over 309 days, i would say that pretty good average. Now i do other things and have forums on the other tab simple. You are crying whiners since you cant even answer some basic questions. Talking with all of you was like talking with spoiled toddler. You tell me what you want , i ask you about actual problems with what you want and you just repeat the first part, ALL THE FKN TIME. You have nothing else to say beyond "me want that","game needs it","game is dieing" . When presented with actual problem you just ignore them and resort to insults. Keep believing that you know better, that will take you very far, hopefully far away from this game.

Still doesn't justify your presence on the forums unless you are a crying whiner like us.

hace 6 minutos, Corvid dijo:

Then why not leave? Unless you have something constructive to contribute, both our time and yours is better served by you leaving.

So you OK with Warframe becoming a Mobile Game?

Look at the New Disruption Rewards, a 24hrs Consumable that Will only cater to the AFK mentallity and adds nothing new to the game, a banjo simulator?it is starting to sound a lot like a mobile game, isn't it?

If you are Ok with that then you be you, but do you really want Warframe to become that?

20 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

WF was bought from Leyou tech some years ago when they were indeed indie.So now they got financial support from outside aka "publisher" thus not independent.

This is the grey area that sort of confusing, I just looked a bit and there are two factors, financial and thought so how to decide that is subjective since 61% of DE are bought (I assume it's the share purchase) but no news about Leyou being able to decide on DE

Edited by 844448
wrong number
  • Like 1

On 2019-08-23 at 5:11 PM, Fire2box said:
On 2019-08-23 at 11:25 AM, dw3t said:

Yes DE is an indie studio

They actually aren't. They have a Chinese publisher so people trying to defend DE like " their a small company, their independent." are factually wrong. DE has hundreds of staff, they are owned by a Chinese video game publisher. These aren't just stupid defense from white knights, they are factually wrong to boot. 

Calling something what you think it is makes you a white knight? I never knew, I've been using it wrong. 

On 2019-08-23 at 5:12 PM, kuciol said:

Its not publisher, its owner and its food company.

Edit : i just googled , 315 employees, ubisoft has 15 000 to give you some perspective.

On 2019-08-23 at 5:21 PM, kuciol said:

Indie just means independant, CDProjekt Red is also indie....

Hey, looks like I was "factually right" after all. Got me worried there!

On 2019-08-23 at 5:17 PM, Fire2box said:

so then what is the teams of like 3-5 people making games like Heartbound and Preay For The Gods? "Ultra, super epic indie?"

No, just indie.

Just now, 844448 said:

This is the grey area that sort of confusing, I just looked a bit and there are two factors, financial and thought so how to decide that is subjective since 69% of DE are bought (I assume it's the share purchase) but no news about Leyou being able to decide on DE

This we can't know and it's not canon that non independent studios don't have freedom of action or creative control.That's totally between the studio and the publisher.

This we can't know and it's not canon that non independent studios don't have freedom of action or creative control.That's totally between the studio and the publisher.

And I don't remember that they bought DE as publisher, Leyou was a food company that bought 61% of DE so it looks more like share purchase (Hope it's not 61% of their income going to Leyou after the purchase)

• Like 1

Just now, 844448 said:

And I don't remember that they bought DE as publisher, Leyou was a food company that bought 61% of DE so it looks more like share purchase (Hope it's not 61% of their income going to Leyou after the purchase)

Yeah that's why i put publisher in " ".It's financial mostly but still when you are financialy supported you stop being independent.

7 minutes ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

So you OK with Warframe becoming a Mobile Game?

Look at the New Disruption Rewards, a 24hrs Consumable that Will only cater to the AFK mentallity and adds nothing new to the game, a banjo simulator?it is starting to sound a lot like a mobile game, isn't it?

If you are Ok with that then you be you, but do you really want Warframe to become that?

24 minutes ago, DOOMPATRIOT said:

Warframe is becoming a mobile game...

Man, as a person who used to play mobile games because I couldn't afford getting a console, I can see that this couldn't be farther from the truth.

I'm not sure how this all translates to: "Warframe is becoming just like one of those cash-grab mobile games." Have you ever even played a mobile game?

15 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

Still doesn't justify your presence on the forums unless you are a crying whiner like us.

Most doesnt mean everyone dear, im the exception to the rule as well as few others in this topic. 

43 minutes ago, DeathDweller said:

You're pretty delusional if you think that AAA studios only have 200-300 people. They have thousands of employees. It took about 900 people just to finish an Assassins Creed game. If you don't believe me, then look it up yourself. You'll find the actual numbers to be far different than the ones you're providing.

As to the OP. DE did used to have smaller, more frequent updates, but then people wanted larger updates that took longer. Tbh, i don't see why DE even listens to the fan base anymore. Warframe players don't know what they want and are never happy with anything DE puts out. I have never seen so much complaining from one fan base before. DE is working on stuff, but the development of that content takes time. You're just going to have to be patient. That's all there is to it, really. 

• Like 2

Yeah that's why i put publisher in " ".It's financial mostly but still when you are financialy supported you stop being independent.

But they are not financially supported and they dont have a publisher. Or do you have any proof that they do? As far as we can tell they got bought to take some profit out of them not to financially support or interfere.

• Like 1