Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Prime Vault is Open!

[DE]Helen

55 minutes ago, AlphaEcho3d said:

Is anyone having problems purchasing from the Prime Vault? I click on BUY NOW and nothing happens... This is happening with every package.

Update: Nevermind. I guess there are dead spots in the buttons. 

Nah I'm definitely having the same issue. Double checked to see that it wasn't my steam browser, still nothing on firefox. Maybe it's just temporarily down? And you slipped through that somehow?

Edit: Yeah just checked the platinum page as well, it's definitely down for me.

1 hour ago, Gromnus said:

Nah I'm definitely having the same issue. Double checked to see that it wasn't my steam browser, still nothing on firefox. Maybe it's just temporarily down? And you slipped through that somehow?

It's down for me as well. Doesn't work in game, Chrome, Edge or even on my phone. Just a wee bit frustrating. I was hoping to start leveling them up tonight but looks like I'll have to just go to bed without playing tonight 

On 2019-08-28 at 5:20 AM, sniperloic said:

That's exactly what i am complaining about... >_>

Already got Saryn price destroyed by the Relics alerts weekends... How can we could predict that ? no way and so i'm done with that... I'm completely mad. If the Saryns dissapears from WF market, it will probably be me, picking the lowest prices to finally be able to seel them at a decent price.

I knew a nice period when every 6 months there were an unvault... Platinums here had a value...

I think in some devstream, they say they plan to make even more prime parts of various warframes available via some reward for certain quests and missions.

RIP all market value of prime parts. RIP all meaning towards this concept of Prime Vault.

Eventually all they will have left is the riven trade.

8 hours ago, Vandaslerca said:

It's down for me as well. Doesn't work in game, Chrome, Edge or even on my phone. Just a wee bit frustrating. I was hoping to start leveling them up tonight but looks like I'll have to just go to bed without playing tonight 

10 hours ago, Gromnus said:

Yeap still the same for me, is it a region thing or a system wide thing? waited for a few hours but the BUY NOW button in anything (Platinum, Prime Vault, Prime Access) is unresponsive. Sad

Le 04/09/2019 à 13:12, Xepthrichros a dit :

I think in some devstream, they say they plan to make even more prime parts of various warframes available via some reward for certain quests and missions.

RIP all market value of prime parts. RIP all meaning towards this concept of Prime Vault.

Eventually all they will have left is the riven trade.

Riven trading is awfully painfull... only due to rolls.

So that's why i returned to farm prime to get rivens.

If we can no longer make sustential patinum with Prime trade... then with what can i get the overpriced rivens ? I got enough being botanist and i just had tons of relics. I farm prime with no much pleasure too because i would like to feel kuva farm rewarding as I use platinum to get rivens, alongside of cosmetics. if the gains are halved (like often it is with unvaults) then... urgh i don't have words but pain >_>

That unvault rotation change just give pain in the prime farmed and easy noobs that can't trade so they can have or buy it at lower price... while there is other prime older... It's just to f*ck up the premeditations.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived