Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gauss Mach Rush

Raqiya

7 minutes ago, Raqiya said:

Do you guys know if  the speed can be increased with mods?
It would really suck if we cant mod the speedster for more speed.

Nope I don't think there is anyway to increase mach rushs speed. 

Honestly I already have him at max and he does not look promising, he looks more for fun than something you'd seriously bring into missions.

Edit: His 2 also does not convert energy what so ever, pretty sure its bugged.

Edited by Whitestrake0

3 minutes ago, Whitestrake0 said:

Nope I don't think there is anyway to increase mach rushs speed. 

Honestly I already have him at max and he does not look promising, he looks more for fun than something you'd seriously bring into missions.

That's honestly disappointing if that's the case

27 minutes ago, Whitestrake0 said:

Honestly I already have him at max and he does not look promising, he looks more for fun than something you'd seriously bring into missions

that's pretty normal, almost everytime a warfarme get released, he/she get a lot of fixes the next days.

khora was afwul at the beginning, then they have improved her a lot, thanks to the player's feedback.

if you think that gauss needs some tweaks or changes, go in the warframe section and express your thought, De will take note.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

If Sabuuchis stream is anything to go by. Anything that boosts sprint speed is the only thing that affects Mach Rush. That means mods and abilities.

That's disappointing

On 2019-08-29 at 7:52 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I mean I literally watched a Wisp Nidus and Volt work together to boost Sabs Gauss to go so fast that the camera flipped upside down. So maybe it’s for the best.

using max eff. (streamline + fleeting expertise for 175% EFF.) will take his 1 from 2 distance/energy to 8 from what ive seen with mine and from a number of youtubers as well outsaide of that there is no known way to increase his speed beyond that

Edited by GRIMMJOWAH

21 minutes ago, GRIMMJOWAH said:

using max eff. (streamline + fleeting expertise for 175% EFF.) will take his 1 from 2 distance/energy to 8 from what ive seen with mine and from a number of youtubers as well outsaide of that there is no known way to increase his speed beyond that

That simply affects energy cost, not speed. Gauss Mach rush is soley boosted by sprint speed multipliers, such as Rush, Armored agility, dispatchoverdrive, kokage prime passive, and any other sprint buff in the game.