Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operator Revive

Raqiya

/shrug

I actually rarely use it, since most frames have some sort of protection or CC to revive people. Stealth revive is mostly something I remember using when doing Eidolons with randoms, and people forget about the "scream" :P

Using stealth revive everytime (like 100%).

I don't see any problem with that since it demand some efforts to be safe : transference + Void dash + Void mode + a little of positioning (as well as mounting the focus tree).

This and it can too reduce the anger of some (like falling few times when reviving someone that die too much...), so at the end you don't revive him and people are mad.

I think it's fine as it is.

Edited by Alpha56
  • Like 3

I don't think it's particularly gamebreaking and it does give operator mode a little more use then just eidolan fights or kuva missions. Plus it can actually be quite useful during high level survival type missions

Edited by Cuchullin

well I play mostly public and there are times that the team just doesn't want to revive you, public its used by players that are facing difficult to pass the levels and speedsters that want to finish mission within a minute time, well that's for T1 and initial T2, or T3 its all by yourself.

18 minutes ago, prodi1600 said:

well I play mostly public and there are times that the team just doesn't want to revive you, public its used by players that are facing difficult to pass the levels and speedsters that want to finish mission within a minute time, well that's for T1 and initial T2, or T3 its all by yourself.

True enough the meta is currently a lot of blast through everything as fast as possible but on the flip side with a pre made team in recruiting chat there is at least a semblance of a plan, for certain mission types at least, that could make it viable.

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

No. Because then people are less likely to revive their teammates, since they'll worry about getting downed themselves. 

Exactly. Don't punish me by making it harder to pick up downed teamates.

If we did the OP's suggestion, you would have to get ride of any form of cloaked revival. No Ash, Loki, Ivara or Octavia. They can do the same thing the operator does. Or what about frames like Nyx, who confuse the enemies while they pick up downed players or Rhino's stomp with any duration.........

To the Op, why not just remove the pick up mechanic and give players inifinite respawns?

Edited by (XB1)Rust Plague

2 hours ago, Miser_able said:

No. Because then people are less likely to revive their teammates, since they'll worry about getting downed themselves. 

I’ve been playing since before the operator was even a thing. People resed just as much then as they do now.

i would also remove it as it makes the all ready easy game easier