Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Infested Enemies (Codex/Simulacrum)

Duality52

After noticing two new entries (aside from the Infested Demolishers), here are their names:

7B8FCFB7E8BE05433582A506C98C53825975887E (1280Ã720)

-Leaping Thrasher: Likely the standard Thrasher variant compared to the Demolisher Thrasher. Like its Demolisher variant, seems to have a damage reduction cap like the Nox aside from its head.

-Undying Flyer: No clue what it really is, but if it constantly revives itself that might be interesting.

3 minutes ago, Duality52 said:

You meant Empryean (Railjack)? The 3rd "open world" is the Duviri Paradox near the end of Tennocon.

Is that confirmed because I remember them saying at Tenno con they were not showing any work from the new open world. Just to me the Duviri Paradox looks like a war within quest.

If it is and I’m misinformed cool maybe they are adding to them they need it.

Edited by BDMblue

these new infested enemies were shown off during railjack and have been confirmed to becoming fully as a new enemy type in it, NW is the introduction to them. we also shouldn't be seeing anything about Duviri, the 3rd open world, until AFTER the new war has dropped, most likely only full coverage during tennocon, maybe a few sneakpeeks during some of the devstreams later on