Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arachne Warframe Concept

OddieOwl

Since we are getting new skeletons and new tech I was wondering how difficult would be to get something like this. Drew it at 5 AM. Hbj6FM3_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

The abilities I am not 100% on so mabe people could come up with idea but the PASSIVE: Arachne can walk on any wall and walk upside down ( where possible) can walk on water and she has infinite all latch. Jumping on a wall stucks her to it unless you drop on the floor.

Metal like texture on the  web on her body, rotten feel for the chest, leather for the gloves and boots that would be awesome to have a "flame effect" at the ends like the material is pulling away kind of like melting up. The holes in her boots are see through and she would have the biggest booty well since she is a spider. Either have her walk on all legs or just the "normal" and use the legs for wall walk and abilities. It would be awesome to see something like this. Thoughts? 

• Like 1

Yes i would like an arachne warframe

I feel like her abilities should work like vaubans, being traps except hers will be far more deadly.

There are many types of spiders, maybe one of her abilities allows her to create 4 different types of them. Tarantulas that like to burrow, jumping spiders, spiders that like to build webs, and venomous spiders. 

She should also be able to interact with corpses, by webbing them for allies and her to gain health from it whenever needed.

Then for walking on any surface, i think it would be cool if she had to first trigger an ability that lays down webs as she moves, simular to nehza. Enemys who walk on it are slowed while allies will move quicker and are able to run on walls like arachne as well

Random ideas but yea, a fun frame im 100% ready for!

• Like 1