Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros in arbitration

elemme

Question

11 answers to this question

The reason for the hate is that Inaros is a very safe frame to use in Arbitration and that it does not bring anything to the table of the group's strengths in terms of killing everything efficiently and quickly.

No, you should not feel bad about using Inaros, especially if you're not comfortable going into an Arbitration with a Warframe made out of paper, and it is entirely that player's fault for being annoyed at you for not making a premade group if he was so concerned about what the team composition would be. 

ss2019-08-05at02.56.53.png

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Drachnyn said:

This person probably assumed from your frame choice that you didnt know what to do. What mission was it? 

Mission was corpus defense.  My weapons could quickly and easily kill anything I could see.

• Like 1

Inaros is like a giant blinking sign saying I dont know wtf im doing and im probably going to die alot.   Which isnt the kind of thing you want to run into in any group.  

I atleast give people the chance to prove me wrong and if by the end I still think they suck THEN I make fun of them/whine about it. 

(I dont do that in arbies..) 

Sooo many failures running around disruptions tho...

3 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Inaros is like a giant blinking sign saying I dont know wtf im doing and im probably going to die alot.

Nonsense.
Also, if you're dying (especially if you're dying a lot) as Inaros, you absolutely don't know what you're doing. But if that's the case, imagine how many times that player would die with other frames. That player shouldn't be in Arbitrations at all.

5 hours ago, elemme said:

I was using inaros in arbitration today and another player was upset about it.  Is there some reason for that hate that I should know about?

No. The community is just full of garbage people. Going into a public squad and then complaining about what frames other people use in there, lol. What do they expect? The perfect setup from a group of random people? Eesh.

as aforementioned it's very likely due to that Inaros has little to offer via Abilities except for CC (as far as Arbitration goes, the AoE Healing and such don't really matter in Arbitration).
and so some Players may grumble about that. i can't blame them either, i think the same thing. but so long as you're contributing fine to the Mission i don't actually mind.

Edited by taiiat

Better than 300hp dps frames who cant even use operator correctly.I joined a "long arbit disruption" yesterday from chat and all mr20+ died in 20mins. They cant heal themself,  I wish revive hadnt come. Only excavation is required defensive frames like khora/frost, other than always i go inaros to public. As you said you need only vazarin for defense. 

10 hours ago, elemme said:

I was using inaros in arbitration today and another player was upset about it.  Is there some reason for that hate that I should know about?

Yep, I hate to see Inaros and Rhino on arbitration.

-What  good are them on Excavation??????????? Who the #*!% need Frost, Limbo, Khora or Gara There.
-What good are them on Defense??????????? Are they gonna heal the objective?? Are they gonna make it faster????? Who need Oberon, Trinity, Nova, Mesa, Saryn, etc.
-Well, survive, go for it.
-Desruption Rhino is OK because of Roar.

The problem with them is that people use them in every #*!%ing arbitration. Get into Excavation as frost, what I usually get in party  before leaving because of a waste of time, most of the time, a Rhino, than Inaros or Wukong, sometimes Nidus too. Nidus would be good for defense.

If you want something that don't die easy, why not go with Wisp, so much better than selfish tanks.

Edited by MPonder