The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave - is 60 max or is my game just being weird

Zelmen

Question

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

Did you get any new NW offerings this week? Seems bugged on console...

I'll hit NW rank 60 this week. Would have been nice to get at least a little something for getting max rank...

I got new tasks. The easy ones are done already so I know i am capped for sure. There is no new credits or rewards. I am more annoyed it keeps popping up with tasks that i get absolutely nothing out of. Wish the pop-ups would go away at cap.

13 hours ago, (XB1)OdinAsteroid said:

Did you get any new NW offerings this week? Seems bugged on console...

I'll hit NW rank 60 this week. Would have been nice to get at least a little something for getting max rank...

Seems to be the same for PC, i don't have any new offerings this week either. hope they fix this, i was saving my credits, hoping for something nice to be available in the last weeks. 

3 minutes ago, Jackdarsan said:

Seems to be the same for PC, i don't have any new offerings this week either. hope they fix this, i was saving my credits, hoping for something nice to be available in the last weeks. 

hmm.. seems fixed by now on XB1. new offerings, no Kuva. I'm gonna save my credits for next (and last) week...

4 hours ago, Jackdarsan said:

Yeah fixed now, nothing worth getting this week, also going to save for the final week. Fingers crossed they offer some good things. 

Still haven't fixed 60 being the max rank. Not sure why we are talking about the store now.