Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Chart Resource Improvement

So I've been seeing how resources have become an issue as far as farming goes and no matter the level the enemies you still receive the same amount. My suggestion is to start an Elite Starchart which increases difficulty for established and veteran players as well as upping the rewards received. Kind of like sanctuary onslaught but for star chart. I also think an Elite arbitration, arena, index, eidolon hunts etc. would be a nice touch as well for the players that love the challenge and rewards that come with it. I think that another difficulty factor would definitely help bring that spark back for older players as well as giving newer players the motivation to to surpass their limits. Please feel free to give me some feedback on how this idea could be improved 

though i like the general idea of this (like many other games have such thing as an elite-mode), i also see the problems for a game like warframe - one being even less players in the then 'normal' starmap.

as for a resource problem: i never had this myself. but i guess if some players just rush through the game, never caring to thoroughly looting the maps, the problem might arise... but that's what power-leveler have to live with imo.

ofc, if we were allowed to trade our millions of rather useless resources to other players for platinum, i'm all game for it ^^)

seriously, i would like an elite map for the challenge and maybe for better rotation rewards too, but surely not because of getting even more resources i never would have any use for.

This divides the player base into 2. Only there's something even bigger you aren't addressing, which is: higher level enemies are not more difficult than lower level enemies and therefore do not warrant more rewards. There is no challenge in sleeping and pulling out your CL dagger. Higher levels do not activate deeper AI trees. There's nothing to justify more rewards.

Well resources drops have been receiving lower drop rates like hexenon for example (sorry if I misspelled it) and a few others. But absolutely resources shouldn't be the only reason. The challenge, the rewards, and just giving the older players something to grind for. I believe if they opened up an elite starchart that could also lead to a few more ideas such as evolving warframe and weapons which imo would double the content in the game. But like Peter said that could possibly cause a divide within the player base. I do believe that at the least rewards should also increase for duration missions where enemies scale as well as other missions with higher levels.