Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are you supposed to find Deck 12?

Monolake

Am I missing something or its bugged? there is absolutely no hint let alone a map marker on Deck 12 when you start Exploiter mission. How are players expected to find it?

I know where it is, but not from the game. Another case of WF being unplayable without wiki or guides?

There never was a hint, or map markers for it. The only hint you have is for the Exploiter Orb's location once you exit Deck 12... And its a marked area, or its supposed to be a marked area.

If the marked area isn't appearing, then its a bug and should be reported as such.

Edited by Uhkretor

31 minutes ago, taiiat said:

hmm. you're supposed to learn it during doing the Quest, but you also should have some sort of Waypoint after that.... i don't remember whether there was or was not such a thing after the Quest in the past.

Nothing to do with any quests. Unlocking Deck 12 was a second part of Thermia event when DE introduced it for the first time.

12 minutes ago, Xaero said:

Nothing to do with any quests. Unlocking Deck 12 was a second part of Thermia event when DE introduced it for the first time.

uh yeah, that thing. i'm quite certain that the first time i did the Encounter there was some sort of Waypoint. but that's about all i remember about that (not much reason to remember what happens before you start the Encounter, Et Cetera).

24 minutes ago, Xaero said:

So it was only marked during past event but anyone who missed the event wouldn't get any hint where to find Deck12? 

Edited by Monolake

14 minutes ago, Monolake said:

So it was only marked during past event but anyone who missed the event wouldn't get any hint where to find Deck12? 

well, lucky for us there are only "that much" caves to check out... oh wait... if one does not have found all caves it's still a screw up ^^)

anyway, i guess a short visit to the wiki page should also answere the question - like for so many other ones concerning warframe...

56 minutes ago, Monolake said:

Even then it wasn't marked, most info on that part was on their website iirc. They should've just added the waypoint long ago.