Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spore Ephemera should cover Syndana and attachments as well!

IamLoco

So I recently got the Spore Ephemera from nightwave and it´s absolutely amazing - basically.

The effects are really nice and the glow and overall look is fantastic.

BUT

It only affects the main warframe, not the attachments (arms, legs, chest) and the syndana.

This makes it really odd to look at. The warframe glows and shimmers in a bright light while all the attached parts remain untouched.

I basically decided to not use it for this reason because it actually made the looks of my frames worse than better.

Could you change it so it also affects all attached parts?

This tends to be a problem with a lot of effects in Warframe. An example would be the snow and frost that covers a Warframe in the Orb Vallis but doesn't apply to attachments or syandanas. But as much as the spore ephemera bothers me and should be toned down, it would be a lot more realistic to have it cover everything.

On 2019-10-11 at 1:24 PM, IamLoco said:

The effects are really nice and the glow and overall look is fantastic

Sorry to disagree, but it's horrible and I think it might be a bug. 

The ephemera causes your frame to glow in the energy colour, and obscures any fashion-frame/colours you have set.

No other ephemera does this, and this one was supposed to be a trail of infested spores in your footsteps, not a 100 watt glow for your frame the entire time.

On 2019-10-11 at 1:32 PM, Zecthus said:

Yes, please! It looks so amazing with Nidus Deluxe

What? It's awful with the Phyrke skin. Utterly unusable. The overglow completely hides the cool metallic effects as you build stacks, and also either wraps the mutated mode (so glow around empty shoulder horns you don't have yet) or wraps the basic mode (so shoulders, crown and thighs poking out of the glow). It looks a janky mess.

Please DE fix the broken effects and make it behave like other ephemera!

6 minutes ago, (XB1)KayAitch said:

Sorry to disagree, but it's horrible and I think it might be a bug. 

The ephemera causes your frame to glow in the energy colour, and obscures any fashion-frame/colours you have set.

No other ephemera does this, and this one was supposed to be a trail of infested spores in your footsteps, not a 100 watt glow for your frame the entire time.

What? It's awful with the Phyrke skin. Utterly unusable. The overglow completely hides the cool metallic effects as you build stacks, and also either wraps the mutated mode (so glow around empty shoulder horns you don't have yet) or wraps the basic mode (so shoulders, crown and thighs poking out of the glow). It looks a janky mess.

Please DE fix the broken effects and make it behave like other ephemera!

You can set the energy color to black. This kinda solves it...but changes of course the other attachments, too.

3 hours ago, IamLoco said:

You can set the energy color to black. This kinda solves it...but changes of course the other attachments, too.

So I can fix the ephemera by setting an energy colour that mostly hides the ephemera?

Great advice 😄😉

Seriously though, I just used different ephemera. Still, an infested one would have been cool.