Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Orbital Haunt Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

13 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

Great question!

Five people from the same Clan can submit different rooms they decorated. If you'd prefer to keep it all in the same post to represent your Clan, you could also have one person submit and credit each Clan member. Just list the in-game aliases of each contributor - that way nobody will miss their prize if your submission wins.

I'm adding this line to the contest rules for clarity!

• If multiple Clan members contributed to a Dojo submission, please list all of their in-game aliases in your post

Thanks for clarifying Helen.

3 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

How to enter: Decorate your Dojo or your Orbiter like a haunted house. Submit images or video of your haunted house in this thread for judging!

Rules:

• One submission per player. You must choose one category: Dojo or Orbiter. Make it your best!

Submit images as in plural or one submission per player, which is it?

Fully built and designed by me, many thanks to my clan for helping fund my decorating addiction ❤️

Welcome to the Infested Pit, clan Evershade's deepest shame. This fleshy pulsating landscape was once a helminth charger with a voracious appetite. Little did we know that giving in to it's demands would result in this horror. Do not linger here, lest it consume you.  

WIszWWI.jpg

More Pictures:

5vwKLXF.jpg

ns0yaJ0.jpg

mh5cHQY.jpg

FFutXnl.jpg

I had originally uploaded these screenshots with a different lighting scheme, but it was hard to see the tunnels in those pictures. I hope it's ok that I've updated the pictures I had originally included, the only change is the lighting.

Original Pictures: 

xTIRUtB.jpg

SUdnR9J.jpg

wWCQTjZ.jpg

OkrevCp.jpg

Edited by Miss.Pixel

2 hours ago, tuindwergje said:

but i dont think thats really fair :(,    if we cant foto shop or what so ever its about items you already have, a beginner doesnt stand a chance then, i just started for about 3 days now, and i still dont have the platinum to buy all the Halloween stuff,

There are plenty of contests in Warframe every year so you will be able to do it in the future. Nobody takes part in these as a beginner anyways. That's also why there's an option to buy platinum with real money. It can't all be handed out for free or the developers wouldn't be able to make a game like this

1 hour ago, Schiegirl said:

One submission can have numerous images for it. So you can show off your entire orbiter or several angles of the dojo design.

I would have expected that is what the video option is for. If they allow many images, what stops someone from entering 100+ and it still be called a single submission?

29 minutes ago, lemonforest said:

I would have expected that is what the video option is for. If they allow many images, what stops someone from entering 100+ and it still be called a single submission?

I'm fairly sure that a single submission is defined as 1 dojo room or 1 orbiter.