Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alternative Nightwave Tier-Rewards if you already own them.

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

Anyone that complains about free stuff is just delusional. Have the stuff, fine. Don't have it, fine. 

Play or don't it's up to you. Not a single player in this game can take away something except for fun. IF you have put money into this game then you should feel good for helping support another person. Disappointment in something you have not worked on or created will only lead to a personal negative state. 

1 hour ago, Grahark said:

Anyone that complains about free stuff is just delusional. Have the stuff, fine. Don't have it, fine. 

Play or don't it's up to you. Not a single player in this game can take away something except for fun. IF you have put money into this game then you should feel good for helping support another person. Disappointment in something you have not worked on or created will only lead to a personal negative state. 

Play or don't, it's up to me, complain or not, is also up to me.

DE is essentially neglecting someone who put the effort over someone who didn't, it causes "personal negative state" for lot of people and thus not good.

29 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

Play or don't, it's up to me, complain or not, is also up to me.

DE is essentially neglecting someone who put the effort over someone who didn't, it causes "personal negative state" for lot of people and thus not good.

I don't agree with this either. It does you no harm that someone else gets it too. The issue is that the people who already got the rewards get nothing in those slots this time around. That is where the disrespect for the player's time comes in.

Just now, FrostDragoon said:

I don't agree with this either. It does you no harm that someone else gets it too. The issue is that the people who already got the rewards get nothing in those slots this time around. That is where the disrespect for the player's time comes in.

Oh wait i'm not elitist who likes exclusive stuffs, that meant to say they are rewarding someone who didn't put effort while giving nothing for who did.

On 2019-10-24 at 7:03 AM, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

For everyone who already has the Saturn Six armor, the special weapon mods, the Eidolon Ephemera, and etcetera from the previous seasons, can we just get more Intermission Credits or something instead? There is no point whatsoever in owning duplicates of these items, and having truly pointless rewards isn't the best idea in my opinion. 

I agree with this, though I have no real guess as to the numbers. It makes sense to compensate people for duplicates they have no use for, and Nightwave credits are a decent way to do that. Even if you have all the helmets and such, they can still help save money on Catalysts, Reactors and Shields, at least the a large percentage of people. And unlike cosmetics, those have repeatable uses.

24 minutes ago, Steel_Rook said:

I agree with this, though I have no real guess as to the numbers. It makes sense to compensate people for duplicates they have no use for, and Nightwave credits are a decent way to do that. Even if you have all the helmets and such, they can still help save money on Catalysts, Reactors and Shields, at least the a large percentage of people. And unlike cosmetics, those have repeatable uses.

Yes, exactly.

9 hours ago, Grahark said:

Are you kidding? Repeated cosmetics ISN'T even stuff. Duplicate cosmetics are worthless.