The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

DNS Lookup Failed

1mYoUr0pp4

So I am having this problem with a few other people where it says that DNS Lookup Failed. I read lots of forums about it from a few years back and i did everything it says. I'm not sure if this is a temporary bug at the moment for mostly all players. But I am worried about it because I enjoying being able to play with people and this is preventing me to do so. Doing missions and etc is okay. No problems there. Its just i cant send or receive invites or do actual game play with people. I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else and if we can quickly hear back from someone about whether or not this is a bug or not. If so how to fix the problem or just be patient.unknown.png

On 2019-10-29 at 7:55 AM, 1mYoUr0pp4 said:

So I am having this problem with a few other people where it says that DNS Lookup Failed. I read lots of forums about it from a few years back and i did everything it says. I'm not sure if this is a temporary bug at the moment for mostly all players. But I am worried about it because I enjoying being able to play with people and this is preventing me to do so. Doing missions and etc is okay. No problems there. Its just i cant send or receive invites or do actual game play with people. I'm wondering if this is happening to anyone else and if we can quickly hear back from someone about whether or not this is a bug or not. If so how to fix the problem or just be patient.

I'd imagine most people use their ISP provided DNS, so simple check is to change that to something else (like Google's 8.8.8.8, or Cloudflare's 1.1.1.1).

If you still have a DNS issue, the issue is likely not yours, and something down the line is broke and will probs resolve itself in due time.