Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Exodia Contagion Projectile Not Firing Properly

SlashyMcStabbington

After the Old Blood, Exodia Contagion's projectile fires with significantly delayed timing. Exodia Contagion is an arcane for zaws. Previously, the projectile fires mid-swing. Post update, it now fires after the full swing animation has completed. Aside from making the projectile less fun to play, the extended timing makes it much harder to aim, as your warframe tends to drift while midair, and makes it much more prone to self-damage. It's not as important as some other bugs, but it makes exodia contagion much less fun. I tested this with both a polarm zaw and a rapier zaw, and it worked on both, so presumably it affects all zaws.

• 2 weeks later...

I did seem to notice this, but assumed it was the faster aerial animation that threw me off... Also, as a sidenote, very rarely it seems it just doesn't work at all now. Another side note: If you have just Ferrox and melee, Contagion doesn't seem to work either. (Minor issue, but thought I'd mention.

Has it always had a second, delayed explosion? Because I have been using it occasionally after the update, and I will throw it, it does damage, I run to where it landed, and it blows up again and kills me. It only explodes a second time if I approach, which is annoying since it means the only thing it does is kill me.

Yes, Exodia Contagion has always left a projectile that explodes after a set time. However, the projectile will not explode if you kill an enemy and the projectile goes through the enemy leaving what I call "duds". So be wary of that.

Also U26.1 and still no bloody fix for that cursed 1 sec delay after air swing.

Might as well mention it here too but, Exodia Contagion is unable to fire if you're equipped with a sniper rifle (one with an actual scope) while reloading. (Lanka, Rubico, Komorex, etc...)

• 5 weeks later...