Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.2.0

[DE]Megan

400 charge? Please don't mess up with the power creep.

i like that they got the balls to up the charge dmg. the only down side is it renders ult completely useless when you can do more a than 1000+ armor ignoring non energy requiring dmg

I don't know if it's just me, but has anyone else's frame-rate take a massive hit after this update?

I always close all other programs while playing Warframe. I use to have an amazing frame-rate while in-game. But now it's almost unplayable.

Or am I the only one with this issue because my anti-virus software is just being lazy?

I don't know if it's just me, but has anyone else's frame-rate take a massive hit after this update?

I always close all other programs while playing Warframe. I use to have an amazing frame-rate while in-game. But now it's almost unplayable.

Or am I the only one with this issue because my anti-virus software is just being lazy?

seems like yes, more freezing

• Rage mod no longer converts oxygen-depletion damage in Survival mode to energy and will not convert asphyxiation or vampire damage to energy

Im not usually one that says this but........... not only did you take out the Torid poison which was a nice combo with this mod but now all other mission effects as well.......this is really now a useless mod.

All the other mods in game can actually have their effect activated in a reasonable manner.... with this the only way now to have it's effect go off is when your shields are down which something that you shouldn't even let it happen to start. And if that point is reached you should not be taking any more damage either.

• Hush and Suppress mods now lower the sound of weapons when equipped.

• Fix for Ignis and other weapons causing Pickups to go crazy by flying off the map if they had not come to rest.

Does the mods actually work as silencers or are they just waste of slots? (Probably the latter)

And thanks for fixing my Ignis

takes nearly 2 seconds to make that swing though,  depending on the area, you will be dead before the swing is released, till you mod it up to reduce that time.    

Even then, there are other things that do way more damaged in less time...  Like say a warframe power?  @_@.