Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are you guys getting any cool liches?

Berserkerkitten

Having seen some of the preview-liches on recent Devstreams, I was pretty excited to create some of my own. Maybe I'm just unlucky, but mine all appear to look almost exactly the same, though. Anyone else got that problem?

To be fair, I finally got some variety in the end, thanks to Mr. Derp here. Yes, that's his actual name:

jNCKR9F.jpg

So now I'm sitting here with Duu, Jigg, Dipp and Derp. Just out of scientific curiosity - anyone getting any less silly ones?

I killed my first lich on Monday. Since then i actually haven't been able to get another to spawn. Endgame loop doesnt really consist of running non fissure, non sortie, non kuva, non-anything useful missions. I tried running cassini, but after doing that for an hour, it made me just want to stop playing WF.

My first Lich had a pretty good personality. She was kinda vindictive though so i put her in the ground. Plus she stole 2 rivens and some of the new rare parazon mods. That's a no-no in my book.

Edited by Skaleek

4 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

I killed my first lich on Monday. Since then i actually haven't been able to get another to spawn. Endgame loop doesnt really consist of running non fissure, non sortie, non kuva, non-anything useful missions. I tried running cassini, but after doing that for an hour, it made me just want to stop playing WF.

You mean a Larvling?

I always run ADARO on Sedna solo. I got a spawn every single time, 5 times in a row.

Greneer, linear map, mid-high level enemies. Should work for you!

1 minute ago, IamLoco said:

You mean a Larvling?

I always run ADARO on Sedna solo. I got a spawn every single time, 5 times in a row.

Greneer, linear map, mid-high level enemies. Should work for you!

I'll give that a try tonight, thanks.