Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kela de Thaym Assassination Sortie

Muminidas

Just wanted to bring this up but with new Boss HP bar on top of UI, high lvl this boss fight actually feels like real boss fight.

Was playing Wukong with some medicore weps and Catchmoon. Damage was high enough she could melt through my 1,2k HP monkey with 1,5k armor and Adaptation (2 shots from her rockets and bye bye). Her being little more tanky only adds some spice.

Overall I enjoyed, wouldn't mind to have assassinations, boss encounters more like that. Sortie missions are still really random (like Ambulas sortie which is also nice but shows up rarely).

Given that you can perform everything by yourself if you're halfway decent, the only purpose other players serve is as damage sponge, usually some marginal DPS and occasionally help with how fast you can resolve the puzzles. Honestly, ever since Kiddo became streamlined and more useful Kela's fight has become non-threatening to even non-tank frames. It's actually kinda nice because as long as you know how to kiddo, have a fully automatic weapon/ignis and something like a Buzlok/Lanka/Opticor/Anything that does decent damage you're good. Heck, bring an amp that can hit those targets easily and you don't even need to swap.

I really do like the Kela fight, she's durable, has good CC to keep you on your toes and managing ads and her 'puzzles' get directly easier the farther into the game you get. I play with pubs for the above reasons. Sometimes I'm surprised and someone else actually cleared the other 2 puzzles when I did. It's like when you run a Sortie spy and when you complete yours the other 2 are done moments earlier/later, a rare and pleasant surprise.