Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The extra melee stats are great! Can we get the same for guns now?

auxy

I LOVE being able to see range, combo duration, and all the other stats on melee weapons. It's SO great to have all that exposed.

Now, can we have a similar treatment for ranged weapons? Recoil, multi-shot, range for beam weapons, per-projectile status chance, overall and per-projectile critical chance, a better and more-representative accuracy stat, and other things likewise. I'm sure people will be happy to post in this thread reminding me of things that are missing that they'd like to see.

Along those lines, and also for melee -- could we get a "total damage" stat, please? It's annoying having to do mental math or whip out a calculator every time I want to figure out my damage. IDEALLY, I'd like to see "total damage", "average damage" (including crits), and DPS measurements -- burst and sustained -- on the UI as well. None of that stuff should be all THAT complicated to implement; less-so at least than the stuff above.

In any case, thanks for the UI updates and I'm looking forward to more in the future.

Another post asking for recoil:

Edited by auxy
  • Like 2

Per-pellet and overall crit chance are the same. Status is the oddball.

Other than that, I agree. Not sure about all the high-level stats (average damage, DPS, etc.), since I think it might make the screen too cluttered, but basic stats like recoil, multishot, range, per-pellet status chance, etc. sound like good adittions.

5 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Per-pellet and overall crit chance are the same. Status is the oddball.

Yah, fair enough. I really meant "overall chance of crit" -- a crit stat display that works like the existing status display does. Just typing fast (and flustered from the rude response to my other feedback thread.) Thanks for the reply. ^^

10 hours ago, auxy said:

Yah, fair enough. I really meant "overall chance of crit" -- a crit stat display that works like the existing status display does. Just typing fast (and flustered from the rude response to my other feedback thread.) Thanks for the reply. ^^

This would be very difficult to calculate, especially if it takes Vigilante set into account, given the fact that you can get a yellow crit and a red crit from the same shot if the RNG decides: over 100% crit chance, with vigilante set and multishot, one projectile yellow crits as normal, the other one orange crits but also has Vigilante proc, resulting in a red crit. I don't even know how to represent that with a single percentage. I mean, the chance for at least one of the projectiles to at least yellow crit is 100% in that example, but the chance for orange and red crits are different, and I don't know how you use a single stat to indicate that the chance to orange crit is less than 100% but the chance to red crit is not 0%.

• Like 1