The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Quality Clan & Alliance Emblem Shop - Premium & Custom Designs ❈ Available for Commission ❈

(PSN)povo844

Paul is very professional; he executed everything in a timely manner, communicated each step of the process with me, and listened to my feedback. 

If anyone wants a crisp, professional, and artistic emblem to your liking, search no further - 10/10.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Heyo!

Clan leader for: Orokin Acies 

First things first, @(PSN)povo844 has taken my vision and overall love for anything Orokin related and created this masterpiece below! This is my first time ever working with a commissioned artist and I am beyond satisfied with what Paul has made! Professionalism, promptness and just the whole experience was game changing. Worth every penny, prior to this I had something really crappy that just didn't match what my clan name and inspiration came from. Sat down with Paul and really went in depth on everything that I wanted- all of this was easy and extremely well thought out. The process was simple, the time it took to get completed was blitz fast, like crazy crazy fast! I am just in awe each time I take a look at this emblem. If you are hesitant to reach out to him, don't be! He is literally a legend. Again, thanks Paul! You really are extremely talented! Keep up the jaw dropping work! :^)

- Aurum_Vulpes | Viridi#1315 | Orokin Acies 

N7e3FDn.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so so much for your wonderful and kind feedback @(PSN)Aurum_Vulpes

I really appreciate it! You have been one of the kindest customers I have got the chance to serve!

---

I recently got to finish the emblems for {Will of the Iron Lotus} and {Guardians of Lohk}. Feel free to check them out!

Byct2DN.png

Need an emblem? Get in touch, I am available for commissions!

• Like 1

Sirhhaos owner of Children of clem and I can't give this man enough praise. The whole process was painless and Paul gives you great insight into his process as he works for you. Definitely check this man out and consider him for your emblem works, he will not disappoint! 

• Like 1

Owner of the Your Body My Disease clan here.
To say that I want to praise Paul would be an understatement. He managed to turn my crappy descriptions into a full-blown work of art that I'll be proudly using for the years to come. He was extremely professional from start to finish and incorporated my suggestions perfectly. I was actually blown away when he presented me with the initial version, because I could not for the life of me find a thing I would change. He encapsulated my vision better than I ever could (and in a record time!).

If you're on the fence about which artist to choose, then I can't recommend Paul and his work enough.

And to you, Paul: Thank you once again for such an amazing emblem! It might actually end up as one of my future tattoos. I hope you don't mind 😉.

Cheers!

gbU401n.png

Edited by VenerealNidus
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey y'all,

PostWarTacos here, AKA Matthew Wurtz, the Founding Warlord of Knights of the Last Oath. When I received the final product, I was actually driving. I had to ignore the urge to check my phone until I could pull over, because I knew once I saw it I would examine it and stare at my phone for 10 mins...and that's exactly what happened; I was awestruck. We are beyond excited about our new emblem. Paul walked me through the stages of design. From inspirations that created our name and original emblem, examples, sketches, coloring and finally shading. Every step of the way Paul was checking in with me to make sure that I was satisfied with the current progress and planned outcome. The part that blew me away the most was the difference between coloring and shading. Coloring was flat colors, shading made it look almost real. I was able to zoom in on the high res copy of the emblem and could see cracks drawn on the shield and leather texturing on the background. When my friends and I started our clan, we knew we'd be happy with some half-ass job in MS Paint. What we got is something that looks like it belongs on the Warframe frontpage.

I absolutely recommend you hire Paul for all your graphic design needs!! He's not only highly skilled, but also has a professional attitude and very cooperative with clients. I will be hiring him the next job we come up with. :) :)

Hope to see y'all in good. Have a wonderful day!

PostWarTacos

Edited by PostWarTacos
correction
  • Like 1

Howdy everyone! spaceageGecko here from the Tenno High council. 

Working with @(PSN)povo844 was a fantastic experience, it was my first time commissioning artwork and I only had a rough idea of what I wanted but he knocked it out of the park!

His entire process was professional yet friendly with constant communication and updates to make sure everything was to my liking.

With this new emblem I feel ready to consider building this clan back up!

All in all I could not recommend this guy enough if you want one hell of a professional looking emblem for ya clan.

SvE0CaT.png

Edited by spaceageGecko
  • Like 1

I am one of the leader of The Hive of Hera, we really recommend him. He did an amazing job for a good price, he sent us messages every day to keep us informed of the progress of our emblem. He listened to each of our requests and made specific recommendations while taking into account our tastes. Really a great job at a very reasonable price for a rendering like this. Thanks for the work! 🍾

• Like 1

Hey,

I am one of the two proud owner of the Hive of Hera sublime emblem and i have to say, Paulvo dit a amazing job, with daily update feedback and all that good stuff he gave us a superb emblem, so for that i want to thank you paulvo :heart:

Edited by VoxHera
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Amazing work, very polite, and lots of communication. Everything you could want and more from an art commission! Honestly, If you're looking for an emblem you couldn't do better than this. It's absolutely worth every penny. Thankyou again for the Emblem Povo

!  

Edited by (PSN)BigRedLeadHead
misspelling
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-11-14 at 12:36 PM, (PSN)povo844 said:

Promethean Fire - Owner: JQMac

Couldn't ask for a more professional, dedicated, and passionate artist to help out with making my clan emblem really feel like my own. Povo's work proves time and time again with each emblem they make why they really are the best out there. If you are EVER looking to taking your clan emblem to a level above the rest, Povo is the only option in my opinion. Amazing work! My clan and I are so happy to have worked with you on this Povo, I look forward to seeing your future work as you continue progressing as an artist <3

• Like 1