Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players botting in ESO

Goit

2 hours ago, Goit said:

I question your playstyle if you think that is how Rhino is supposed to be played or perhaps i didn't describe it enough. I thought Indicating that the 'player' moved around the map like an ant, b lining towards enemies, not jumping and just going out of its way to not play like any other player i've EVER encountered in my 1100 hours so far, apart from his identical play styled twins on different accounts that i have encountered at least 2 times previously exclusively in ESO. It's probably all just coincidence and there is actually a small group of Amazon Alexa AI's playing warframe to relax.

OR maybe are actually using botting software to save themselves the grind. 

Again, literally the only thing that you're bringing to the table that is unusual is the lack of bullet jumping. 

Rhino is suited to waltzing around low levels, ignoring enemies. In ESO his primary role is support, buffing the Saryn/Equinox. If they went with a minmaxed build for strength to provide the largest buff, then they'd pretty much have to shadow the Saryn to stay in roar range, which might include running through groups of enemies.

ESO is also the place a lot of people are going to go to level their MR-fodder. Know what is going too happen when you have craptastic weapons that you're levelling using shared affinity? Especially if you have a Saryn/Equinox/both? Yeah, low kill counts. 

Hell if I take my Rhino into ESO and run into a serious Saryn/equinox, I'm going to have absolutely no chance of keeping up no matter how hard I try to drop my stomp. My job is to roar often, try to help spread the spores when I get a chance, and occupy the slot to ensure high spawn rate. 

I question what you've been playing all of this time, if you don't know all of that. 

• Like 3

When you mentioned Rhino i got a little bit scared. This weekend i was falling asleep while trying to help my friend level up in onslaught, i remember i was running into walls and shooting randomly, and at the end of a round i woke up and another dude was looking at me while i was running in place stuck on some obstacle. Please don't ban.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Again, literally the only thing that you're bringing to the table that is unusual is the lack of bullet jumping. 

Rhino is suited to waltzing around low levels, ignoring enemies. In ESO his primary role is support, buffing the Saryn/Equinox. If they went with a minmaxed build for strength to provide the largest buff, then they'd pretty much have to shadow the Saryn to stay in roar range, which might include running through groups of enemies.

ESO is also the place a lot of people are going to go to level their MR-fodder. Know what is going too happen when you have craptastic weapons that you're levelling using shared affinity? Especially if you have a Saryn/Equinox/both? Yeah, low kill counts. 

Hell if I take my Rhino into ESO and run into a serious Saryn/equinox, I'm going to have absolutely no chance of keeping up no matter how hard I try to drop my stomp. My job is to roar often, try to help spread the spores when I get a chance, and occupy the slot to ensure high spawn rate. 

I question what you've been playing all of this time, if you don't know all of that. 

You're making loads of baseless assumptions outside of the information i have told you to try and push your opinion, beyond this message i'm not engaging with you further because it is ultimately pointless talking to a brick wall who 'has to be right' to the point of just making up arguments to suit your agenda and argument. You also make strawman arguments and that is not a sign of a goodwill participant in a conversation.
 Firstly he only used the charge ability. Secondly there was no aoe damage dealer, no sarynm no equinox, no ember. No Mesa either. Not that 'he' was buffing ANYONE anyway. I had the most kills using melee only on mirage by about 200 by that point.
I googled botting for WF and some of the advice given was use a tanky frame....like Rhino. Hmm not remotely suspicious. 1 of the 2 other occasions where the players behaved in an IDENTICAL MANNER even not entering the 3rd round and dying while we were in there was also playing Rhino. It's almost like they might of been using the same software/code to behave in the same way. But it was more probably just like pure chance coming across these players with abnormal movements and very restricted gameplay who had developed this same inhuman playstyle and behaviours completely independently.  Honestly.

17 hours ago, Goit said:

You're making loads of baseless assumptions outside of the information i have told you to try and push your opinion, beyond this message i'm not engaging with you further because it is ultimately pointless talking to a brick wall who 'has to be right' to the point of just making up arguments to suit your agenda and argument. You also make strawman arguments and that is not a sign of a goodwill participant in a conversation.
 Firstly he only used the charge ability. Secondly there was no aoe damage dealer, no sarynm no equinox, no ember. No Mesa either. Not that 'he' was buffing ANYONE anyway. I had the most kills using melee only on mirage by about 200 by that point.
I googled botting for WF and some of the advice given was use a tanky frame....like Rhino. Hmm not remotely suspicious. 1 of the 2 other occasions where the players behaved in an IDENTICAL MANNER even not entering the 3rd round and dying while we were in there was also playing Rhino. It's almost like they might of been using the same software/code to behave in the same way. But it was more probably just like pure chance coming across these players with abnormal movements and very restricted gameplay who had developed this same inhuman playstyle and behaviours completely independently.  Honestly.

Oh look, additional information that you neglected to share up to this point. 

And the best part? You give us information that screams "yeah this run doesn't make sense stick around in, might as well just play around doing crazy stuff". Oh and a piece of information that actually explains the only unusual thing in your first post. He wasn't bullet jumping because he was using an ability that produces similar results. 

You came here with the conclusion that it was a bot. You based that conclusion on a lack of information, and some rather large jumps.

You'd rather go with that than any other reasonable explanation. So do it, because I'm done talking to a brick wall who always has to believe themselves right. 

• Like 1

On 2019-11-17 at 11:06 AM, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Stop assuming that high MR = will play well.

This needs to be more openly understood. All it says is you played with everything and have a min of 27 daily resets in-game to get pass the 24hr test CD. All crafting can be instant with plat and no skill or knowledge is needed to leach items up to max.

Personally I rather have a bot than jerks who come in as loki and hide in a corner with 0% down the board. That said I will still report bots if I have evidence. Is it really that hard if you want to leach in ESO to bring a damn buff frame and speed crap up? Then you are more of a team player then a leech and can still watch w/e it is on your second screen.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Apoleon_amarr said:

Your description of boting sounds exactly like me after several hours of farming, i just play with one hand at this point

Edit: dont report me if you see me pls

OP's description sounds like how I play all the time. I bullet jump so rarely that I actually have to go out my way to get the 150 bullet jumps NW challenge done 😄

• Like 2