Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More convenient reiljack quest

lAtlanticl

This quest requires much time, if you want maximise speed, you must do simple mission every 12 hours or this quest will take 6-7 days (include cephalon craft).

I think better, if qust allow to do all 6 missions in one day: 6 points on map or just chain. For example you can do 2 missions, start repair on both parts, time is added up: 24 hours. Or you can do all 6 and just wait 3 days, like warframe craft.

p.s. i'm already done quest, but it's can be more comfortable for other players

Edited by lAtlanticl

What would be of us if didn't manage to finish every bulk of content within 1h? We'd be doomed!

Or we'd just complain that there's nothing to do, as always. Take your time, 'tis nor a race. It's a game, have fun and don't rush it to the point you start to hate out of overhype and lack of impulse control.

Edited by (PS4)Hikuro-93
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, lAtlanticl said:

This quest requires much time, if you want maximise speed, you must do simple mission every 12 hours or this quest will take 6-7 days (include cephalon craft).

I think it is perfectly fine as it is. I am having to do one mission every 24 hours and so far I have no complaints. I don’t think it would be better if we could do all the missions in one day. 

• Like 2

It takes the same amount of time to make as a Warframe.

Bear in mind, this quest won't just be experience by vets, but new players. New players who could very easily get overwhelmed by Railjack's gameplay, as it looks to combine numerous elements together. The quest time, the grind drawing from multiple disparate elements and its placement in the order - all this ensures that by the time you have a Railjack, you are most likely familiar with enough systems to be able to get the most out of said Railjack.

53 minutes ago, lAtlanticl said:

I think better, if qust allow to do all 6 missions in one day: 6 points on map or just chain. For example you can do 2 missions, start repair on both parts, time is added up: 24 hours. Or you can do all 6 and just wait 3 days, like warframe craft.

How about this, you can recover each part and farm all the materials in the same day but the crafting of each part will take 72~96 hours to complete? Better? :V

Personally i dont see any problems with the quests as is and it gives me a thing more to do every day. My Railjack finishes today anyways so Yay! ❤️

1 hour ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

What would be of us if didn't manage to finish every bulk of content within 1h? We'd be doomed!

Or we'd just complain that there's nothing to do, as always. Take your time, 'tis nor a race. It's a game, have fun and don't rush it to the point you start to hate out of overhype and lack of impulse control.

Ah the World of Warcraft conundrum.