Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx's 4 and survivability

Demotros

I know this is going to sound like asking for things in two opposite directions. Nyx doesn't have a ton going for her in surviving later game stuff. Her evasion is nice for having a couple things miss her, but later on a single hit destroys her. She also wouldn't be much fun to play later game play was just add assimilate and wait to blow up things. Not to be a stickler, but I never really understood how that worked into her kit anyway. 

What I dream about is buffing her passive by just a couple points. Not Baruuk level of dodging, but something to last an extra couple moments when targeted.

Also change out her 4 for an ability that psychically overlays a projection on just one enemy, and gives it highest priority. Or extra extra priority. It'll turn enemies away from Nyx to help not get shot at or attacked for the duration, help take out a single enemy, and could work with her Mind Control if you were to first MC an enemy then turn all the surrounding baddies to attack it which would increase the buff making it more usable in late game high defense play.

And while I'm dreaming, any chance for a tiny duration increase on mind control and an extra projectile or two for her bolts?

I do think that Nyx needs a rework but I can`t think of any news abilities but if I were going to give her a revisit, this is what I would do;

Nyx:

NEW passive: If Nyx`s health is below 50%, enemies attacking her will be put to sleep.

·       Enemies will be put to sleep for three seconds.

·       There is no range limit on enemies put to sleep.

1st ability:

·       Since it’s all about controlling the enemy It should do more than just fight for you. The controlled enemy can hack alarms off for you and if there are traps around (electric trap, magnetic door barrier) it should be able to disarm them. (or add it to the 3rd ability)

·       Make it to where you can either make it stay in one spot or follow you. For it to stay you have to go over to it and interact with it but if you want it to follow you, you have to hold the ability to do so.

·       Shooting at it should also increase its movement speed.

2nd ability:

·       Make it de-buff all eximus units.

·       Pressing the ability will deal 500 damage to enemies while holding the ability will strip enemies’ defences.

3rd ability:

·       Just to make it more useful you can make them do the idea I put on the 1st ability bulletpoint. To add to this, they could also make them fight enemies, run away in fear and lay on the ground brain dead. (there will be a percentage of each of them preforming those actions)

·       FIX: In interception, enemies will still hack the terminal while under the effects of it and even if enemies are near them.

4th ability:

·       Make her move at the same speed as jogging.

·       It pulls aggro from enemies and are hermitized into moving closer to nyx in a 50m radius.

·       You can use weapons inside it to add status effects to the absorption damage, but you can`t shoot enemies through it.

·       Whatever enemy is shooting at nyx will be affected by the explosion no matter the distance. Enemies in close damage range will take damage and enemies outside that will receive a knockdown and the status affects from weapons.

·       (Synergy) You can cast other abilities while using 4th ability.

·       (Synergy) If you use the 2nd ability, when deactivating the 4th ability, the debuff will spread to enemies the survive the blast.

(Me personally I would get rid of this ability and replace it with a new one)

• Like 1