Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Aura Forma applicable to Melee weapon stance slots please?

MadMattPrime

Stance slots and Aura slots serve the same function in adding capacity to a warframe and melee weapon. 

Could we get aura forma to function on melee weapon stances as some weapon classes have multiple stances of different polarities such as heavy blades.

This does not give any advantage to gameplay as it is only a quality of life feature for melee weapons in switching stances as how the aura forma works for warframes in the aura slot as all stances provide a fix of 10 capacity unlike warframe auras.

Off course the restriction of the stance weapon class should remain restricted to the weapon class. 

Edited by MadMattPrime
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, magnakoji said:

Exilus slots don't add capacity, so that wouldn't make sense. I could see it work for melee stances if they wanted it to.

I think he means as a kind of global forma so that any polarity would fit.

I would personally pay 5~10+ normal forma to be able to put some kind of global forma on a warframe slot that lets you use any polarity.

Having more than one Nova for speed/slow builds was super annoying before aura forma got put in. Now that you can buy additional loadouts for your warframe it makes even more sense.

4 hours ago, Mos-Eisley said:

Yes please. I would love to be able to expirement with different stances without going to the simulacrum and a gimped weapon

That and the convenience of slapping a stance of a different polarity without having to forma the polarity of the particular stance, dual blade class has the biggest problem as all the stances are fun and good. Not only that Aura forma is underutilized and since it seems the same purpose of adding capacity why not make it able to make the stance slot universal.

Edited by MadMattPrime

I mean,  it's an improvement, so 1️⃣, I guess.

But really all stances in each weapon class should have the same polarity in the first place.  It'd be kind of a shame to have to burn special forma just to get  flexibility that some weapon classes have straight out of the box.