Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaxion not Dropping

Supercilious_Bucket

After looking around a small bit, I noticed that plenty of people who signed up and are watching the stream haven't received their Glaxion, myself included. I've been watching since the first Brazillian DDOS attempt/spam, and my accounts are linked, but I haven't gotten it. Is this DE, Twitch, or have at least 7 people just been unlucky with their accounts?

I'm still pissed I never got empherma after watching Tennocon.  Everything was linked and I took screenshots.  Id tell you to contact customer support but they will tell you to piss off.  They blame twitch and twitch don't care.  

My adivse is don't watch the streams for a reward.  If it's not interesting to watch, just don't do it.  DE needs to stop offering rewards or change how they are delivered, maybe a code announced during stream that can be typed in during a limited time.  

It makes DE look really bad when twitch constantly f-s up and DE customer support may as well be a rock.  

It's gone, you will never get it.  Get over it or move onto another game.  Alternately, stick around and comment in all future 'twitch screwed up my drop threads'.  They are very frequent.

Edited by Educated_Beast

8 hours ago, TenebraeAeterna said:

I got mine and Twitch was buffering constantly because of rain and my satellite connection.

I actually didn't expect to get it.

It is not surprising some people get it and others do not.  That happens every single time with twitch.  It is a horrible way to award players and highly inaccurate.  Twitch sucks and DE should not be using them.  

At least send out a limited time code during the stream for players watching to cash in.  Twitch is beyond broken.