Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OK.... Railjack feels AWESOME. It´s a great experience!

IamLoco

We all know there are a ton of bugs currently. OK, it´s fresh, it´s new.

But I wanted to give a feedback to the team behind it that it feels actually AWESOME to play this!

You actually get that immersive feeling of being on a moving interstellar vehicle. Looking out of the windows is just beautiful.

Being in archwing mode feels great for the first time ever. I had goosebumps hovering over the earth while chasing asteroids for resources. It would have even been a greater experience if the earth came closer while flying towards it.

I think, despite of bugs and errors, there is a giant design and work process involved in what we currently see and can experience. And it´s great! It´s a great experience so far and being sometimes a little harsh with my comments, I also want to say thanks and - good job! No, great job! Hats off for the design team especially, you did something that not many developers have done so far, giving us an outer space experience that feels GREAT.

Edited by IamLoco
  • Like 4

I mostly agree.  I enjoy the mode's core idea, when it works.  I do think it needs quite a few changes:  too many Railjack features are locked behind intrinsics, crew ships are far too armored, Railjack shields are nigh useless and the Railjack's hull armor itself appears to be made of paper mache.  There are valid criticisms when people say they rushed this out the door - they very much did, and it shows (*cough* lack of balance *cough*).  But, I also acknowledge that DE is in between a rock and a hard place.  Some players complain when they release things too early, and others complain when they take their time.  They'd already disappointed the latter group by delaying New War, so I understand why they wanted to get Empyrean out this year at any cost.

Plus, we know more is coming next year, so I still have hope things will get better with soloable Railjack and squad link.

• Like 3

It's amazing, except the loot drops that you can get. Biggest trap ever: just had a look at the researched T1 and T2 upgrades and they're all miles ahead of anything that has dropped so far, and the drooped loot is twice the price of your normal upgrades...

Edited by Desolator_X