Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I can say that between ~350 attempts at finiding an anomaly, ima wait till they tie it to a tile.

GGumby

Me and 2 others sat for roughly 2 hours cycling veil missions to have zero luck at locating the anomaly. Please for the love of all that is unholy please tie this QUEST OBJECT to a tile.
I dont care if its in Ruse Battlefield, just make it accessible!. There is no way you can expect people to get the shedu or the quest if this thing never spawns in!

• Like 9

Apparently it behaves like an acolyte thing.

A youtuber managed to make it show up 5 times in a row in the same mission, then, upon the next one hour, the ship left the node, and never appeared in the same mission. It is assumed it has moved to a different node.

A reddit user managed to get it spawn multiple times in a row in the same mission, then, upon not playing the same mission and to a different mission, the ship disappeared from the node.

Well I guess after patch or at start it thing shows up just once and now repeating is technically impossible.

And what is the best in my story, my teammate has Paracesis and broke that sphere. But there is no quest in my Codex.

2 минуты назад, Aadi880 сказал:

the ship disappeared from the node

I tried different nodes. A lot shots, no one hit.

Just now, AR3E said:

Well I guess after patch or at start it thing shows up just once and now repeating is technically impossible.

And what is the best in my story, my teammate has Paracesis and broke that sphere. But there is no quest in my Codex.

I tried different nodes. A lot shots, no one hit.

aadi brought my hopes up and AR3E has dashed them away

im gonna check H-2 anyone want to check the other cloud? 5+ runs to check then move to the next?

During the whole day, i’ve been looking for the Sentient Ship in Veil Proxima and it never showed up. There was one Session where i looked for 5+ Hours straight and didn’t see it once. Can’t see myself farming the new Sentient Weapon if DE would leave it like this.

44 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

In the same node?

yeah, usually, its the same node.
A youtuber managed to spawn it on the same node five times in a row. On the next hour, the ship disappeared.

However, the node in question is different across the players.

I don't think its entirely RNG. There some RNG to it, but at the same time, something deterministic as well.

3 hours ago, DrivaMain said:

The sentient ship spawns randomly in any Veil Proxima mission. It took me 30 tries of entering and aborting to get 1 to spawn to start the quest.

I had one show up  on my first Veil Proxima mission that I didn't I didn't know it started a quest and I don't think I got one started.... I thought it was just a random extra loot thing teaser for the new war

1 minute ago, (PS4)Eluminary said:

I had one show up  on my first Veil Proxima mission that I didn't I didn't know it started a quest and I don't think I got one started....

well, I heard to start the quest, you need to break something in it with the paracesis.

Edited by Aadi880