9 answers to this question

Take note of these information
1) Primaries are disabled
2) Secondaries are disabled
3) Abilities are disabled
4) Passives still works
5) Equipment still works

Ways on how to do it:

1) Banshee's Passive: Gunshot sounds are suppressed, no enemies will be able to hear it
2) Wisp's Passive: Staying airborne will make you invisible. A simple jump or wall-latching also makes you invisible.
3) Skiajati, Umbra's Melee: The gimmick of this nikana-weapon, is that upon finisher/stealth kills turns you invisible for FIVE SECONDS. So make it count (Killing more doesn't stack, but it does reset the countdown)
4) Glaive Weapons: Its charged attack, allows you to throw the glaive from faraway.
4.a) Do not use PATHOCYST, as it spawns allied Maggots. Thus alerting the enemy.
4.b) ORVIUS is one of the best choices of Glaives, as it homes for nearby enemies, and explode
5) Gunblades: It allows you to snipe enemies, with its shooting ability.

But if you want the best chances of winning...

PLAN A: Blitzkreig
1) Bring the fastest Warframe
2) Equip it with Sprint Mods + [Mobilize] mod // (Mobilize) is for bullet jumping
3) Equip with the Skiajati weapon.
4) Shred the enemies.

PLAN B: Melee Sniper
1) Bring a Gunblade/Glaive

2) Preferrably Redeemer(Prime) or Orvius
3) SNIPE 'EM ALL

Oh, and sweep the room.

You can still use Redeemer (with Banshee), you just need to be more careful about when you snipe the enemies since you can't channel anymore to make the bodies dissolve.

You can also use Wisp and stay airborne as much as possible.

Rakta Dark Dagger or Skiajati have bonuses that help with stealth as well.

Use Enemy Radar and verticality (the enemies don't tend to look up very much).  Learn the patterns.  Practice, practice, practice.

I think way back when I tried this I used  a glaive to kill enemies from a distance. Skiajati would be my other recommendation since finishers let you go invisible for 5 seconds. Couple that with as many enemy radar mods that you can throw on and that would be a quick way to do it. The only "hard" thing is just learning the routes the enemies go.

Also FWIW, the wiki says gear items work, so perhaps Banshee with the Archgun Deployer could be an idea too. Not sure how noisy that would be though.

Wisp is likely the best candidate. At MR19 you should be able to farm Wisp relatively easily so just go grab the right gear (i.e. Wisp) and knock out this test no problem.

A couple notes since I just did this myself and I love my Wisp 😄

• You CAN complete this mission incredibly easily without KOing a single enemy.
    • Destroy orbs with bullet jump (wisp is invisible while bullet jumping)
      • Don't wall hang (you aren't invisible)
      • Wall jumping is fine and encouraged as it refreshes your mid-air bullet jump
    • Start with the closest orb to your right and work counter clockwise (looking down) on the first floor from there
      • 5 orbs on the first floor
    • Bullet jump up to the orb on the top floor, break it
    • Cue the rescue, bullet jump/aim glide straight to the extraction zone
      • Hop in place once or twice while the rescue target sooooaaaars all the way to you and then you win! yay woooo you did it!

17 hours ago, LazyKaloz said:

Take note of these information
1) Primaries are disabled
2) Secondaries are disabled
3) Abilities are disabled
4) Passives still works
5) Equipment still works

Ways on how to do it:

1) Banshee's Passive: Gunshot sounds are suppressed, no enemies will be able to hear it
2) Wisp's Passive: Staying airborne will make you invisible. A simple jump or wall-latching also makes you invisible.
3) Skiajati, Umbra's Melee: The gimmick of this nikana-weapon, is that upon finisher/stealth kills turns you invisible for FIVE SECONDS. So make it count (Killing more doesn't stack, but it does reset the countdown)
4) Glaive Weapons: Its charged attack, allows you to throw the glaive from faraway.
4.a) Do not use PATHOCYST, as it spawns allied Maggots. Thus alerting the enemy.
4.b) ORVIUS is one of the best choices of Glaives, as it homes for nearby enemies, and explode
5) Gunblades: It allows you to snipe enemies, with its shooting ability.

But if you want the best chances of winning...

PLAN A: Blitzkreig
1) Bring the fastest Warframe
2) Equip it with Sprint Mods + [Mobilize] mod // (Mobilize) is for bullet jumping
3) Equip with the Skiajati weapon.
4) Shred the enemies.

PLAN B: Melee Sniper
1) Bring a Gunblade/Glaive

2) Preferrably Redeemer(Prime) or Orvius
3) SNIPE 'EM ALL

Oh, and sweep the room.

Cheers!

And thanks for anyone else as well