Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno Version Of Ogris

DeadlyNerd

I'd write a post about re-skinning the Ogris, but seeing how it's primarily a grineer weapon and how the time has been spent on making the current model, I'd ask for a tenno version of Ogris.

Same mastery requirement, same unguided rockets, maybe a twist in the functionality, but most of all some "regular rocket launcher" looks.

Here's your twist example:

You want twist examples? How about smaller AE damage, higher direct hit damage, faster firing speed, automatic, 10 rockets in a mag, smaller AoE radius.

Completely different from Ogris, yet still completely OP and just as fun.

Edited by DeadlyNerd

Tenno weapons are clean, efficient, and follow some tradition. I hate to say it, but "rocket launcher" doesn't really sound like it fits any of those :\

This was going to be my response ^

A Tenno-style launcher would at best be a long range shotgun that instead fired a burst of ninja stars everywhere.

Make it a nuclear warhead launcher, dmg 10x ogris, guided missile, area as Banshee's ult, armor ignore, ragdolls every enemy, after explosion spreads radioactive dust everywhere in its aoe doing poison dmg much like torid...

That would be totally not OP and absolutely fun to play :)

I'd love a direct hit version of the orgris. Shooting at peoples feet isn't nearly as much fun as shooting them in the face. Maybe fix the AOE so it still works properly when you hit people instead of the ground with it.

Edited by 00zau

This ain't about a buff, it's about having a more aethetically appearing skin/sidegrade.

Whats wrong with the current "box of crackers strapped to a dustpan" look? It makes cosplay pretty easy.

What needs new art is Hek. It looks like someone glued 4 pool squirters together. Why have a 4 barrel shotgun that doesn't fire all 4 barrels at once? What is the CO2 cartridge thingy hanging on the outside? Is it a handle? If so, why is it there? Is it something that the gun uses? If so, why is it only attached to ONE barrel?

Whats wrong with the current "box of crackers strapped to a dustpan" look? It makes cosplay pretty easy.

What needs new art is Hek. It looks like someone glued 4 pool squirters together. Why have a 4 barrel shotgun that doesn't fire all 4 barrels at once? What is the CO2 cartridge thingy hanging on the outside? Is it a handle? If so, why is it there? Is it something that the gun uses? If so, why is it only attached to ONE barrel?

I don't think it looks as good being toted about by a ninji. Boxy look fits better with me, but not most of the warframes.