Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orvis is BROKEN!!!

Night_Fury_897

Okay. I admit that I wrote this post on the emotions, so can someone tell me how to remove it. I will go to do a new one, on the same topic but as detailed and informative as possible. Thanks to Google for the translation.

I started to enjoy this beauty still since the release of the quest "the War within". Once all has passed, have got the drawing put together. Then played for almost a year, worked with him a rush.
IT BECAME ESPECIALLY GOOD WHEN THERE WAS A MECHANICS ""SECONDARY+GLAIVE"". Ran, enjoyed life.

AND NOW BACK TO THE GAME AFTER A LONG BREAK AND I SEE THAT ORVIS STOPPED WORKING! HE WAS A USELESS GLAIVE! I TRIED EVERYTHING: WITH THE SECONDARY, PICKED UP SEPARATELY, THREW JUST LIKE THAT! NOTHING WORKED!

DON'T KNOW WHAT THE UPDATE WAS, BUT I'M REALLY UNHAPPY! KILLED ENTIRE A UNIQUE THE ESSENCE OF THIS GLAIVE! IF YOU WANTED TO WEAKEN IT WOULD REDUCE THE BONUS DAMAGE FROM THE SEIZURE, BUT NOT TO REMOVE IT.!!

IF THIS IS A BUG THEN LET'S FIX IT! YOU GOT A BIG GAME WITH A BUNCH OF MECHANIC DID YOU TWO LINES IN THE CODE IS NOT DIFFICULT TO CHECK! (Thanks to Google for the translation)

Edited by Night_Fury_897

5 hours ago, Kracken said:

I bet you mean Orvius, but failed to say WHAT actually is broken/ bugged... 

Actually OP mentions it though it's difficult to catch: Orvius' unique mechanic of controlling enemies has been broken since Old Blood, as have a few other thrown weapon interactions.

Haven’t you noticed that nerfing and breaking the most powerful, meta or fun weapons players like very much is now very common after almost each and every update? These nerfs are so bad they are driving players away. And no one is listening. Sad. Stop playing until it is fixed or metas restored. The direction of the game design is becoming very unwarframe. It is as if operating on a fine person by using wrong transplants and failing badly again and again.

9 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

What do you mean? You simply block before using the Heavy Attack key and the Orvius will suspend foes like it has always done 

You can't block while dual wielding, so maybe that's why it's broken?

Idon't have the Orvius built, can't test. I know that in dual wield you can't block at all, manually nor automatically.

I bet he means the damage is broken. Since Condition Overload was heavily heavily heavily heavily heavily nerfed (wrote it many times because it was exponentially nerfed to hell because ground is not low enough. Also I think OP was angry because he cannot do damage anymore on simulacrum. 

22 часа назад, George_PPS сказал:

Haven’t you noticed that nerfing and breaking the most powerful, meta or fun weapons players like very much is now very common after almost each and every update? These nerfs are so bad they are driving players away. And no one is listening. Sad. Stop playing until it is fixed or metas restored. The direction of the game design is becoming very unwarframe. It is as if operating on a fine person by using wrong transplants and failing badly again and again.

in any patch there is no mention of weakening of this weapon. Thanks to Google for the translation.

On 2019-12-22 at 2:42 PM, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

What do you mean? You simply block before using the Heavy Attack key and the Orvius will suspend foes like it has always done

While true, it's based upon your combo counter is seems, not to mention how they manage to make the gimmick even more inconsistent than before. The fact that it only remains to be melee exclusive makes no sense either, as dual-wielding offered plenty of interesting options to pair up with Glaives. Dual Wielding by no means is overpowering whatsoever.

On 2019-12-23 at 7:09 AM, QUB1TO said:

I bet he means the damage is broken. Since Condition Overload was heavily heavily heavily heavily heavily nerfed (wrote it many times because it was exponentially nerfed to hell because ground is not low enough. Also I think OP was angry because he cannot do damage anymore on simulacrum. 

Condition Overload currently does nothing on thrown or detonated glaives, whether using dual wield or not. Basically Condition Overload only works with melee attacks. So in the case of glaives it was simply removed from the game.

Edited by Litus42
typo