Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So this happened - is transferring resources from one item in repair to another already in?

Mephane

kbsLOM4.png

kuUQg5m.png

2nd one just dropped. I don't find the option, and am not sure whether this is a feature planned to be added, or already in. And if it is planned to be added, would it be useful to just keep the soon to be repaired item unclaimed so that I can shift the resources to the new one?

P.S.: I so deeply loathe this RNG stat system combined with cost and time to make dropped items usable...

Just now, PurrrningBoop said:

Yup, it's possible, but when dismantling the older part you'll get half of the resources.

Yeah I know. And it this is not what I am talking about, nor what DE was talking about when mentioning that feature. Effectively losing half your resources for nothing before you even get to use an item you spent those resources on = big brain game design.

3 minutes ago, Mephane said:

Yeah I know. And it this is not what I am talking about, nor what DE was talking about when mentioning that feature. Effectively losing half your resources for nothing before you even get to use an item you spent those resources on = big brain game design.

Supposedly (according to a clanmate) if you don't claim it when it finishes, you can get everything back. There will be a recycle option that gives you all of your materials. Have not confirmed this for myself, however. Not quite what DE was talking about, since yours is already building - they were talking about cancelling things you've contributed to but haven't started building - but there's hope for ya.

Edited by MasterControl

24 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Once the repair is fully funded, it is locked in. If the repair is not fully funded, you can pull out the resources, but once it is funded and starts, half of the resources are lost.

Then that's going to be quite a useless feature in the first place. It never even occurred to me to partially fund repairing stuff in the first place, there's no benefit to it anyway.

31 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Nope.

Once the repair is fully funded, it is locked in. If the repair is not fully funded, you can pull out the resources, but once it is funded and starts, half of the resources are lost.

Cant take them out yet either if not fully funded, they get locked the same as if you fund all, unless the refund button is very well hidden.

I accidentally ran into it yesterday when repairing a cryo turret, thought I had all mats cos I was tired then after doing "contribute all" I saw I was still missing 200 or so of one of the rarer resources. There was no button besides "repair" to click on. Not that it mattered for me since it was a T3 gun I'll likely keep for quite a while since the house roll was in the higher range. But I think whatever refund during repair they've talked about still isnt in.