Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

is finisher back attack broken?

Killa_Byte

I use to go behind enemy and white box would appear for a sneak kill attack i've notice I cant no longer do that,? no white box even shows up anymore,, just me or has it changed the way you have to do it? 

Edited by Killa_Byte
added stuff

You need to hit x (whatever your interact key is) for the finishers and stealth attacks you’d usually get simply by meleeing from behind because apparently some immense number of people I’ve never seen ask once wanted it like that. I’d love an option for one way or the other because good lord it’s awkward to do.

Edited by BansheePrime

1 hour ago, BansheePrime said:

You need to hit x (whatever your interact key is) for the finishers and stealth attacks you’d usually get simply by meleeing from behind because apparently some immense number of people I’ve never seen ask once wanted it like that. I’d love an option for one way or the other because good lord it’s awkward to do.

I'd actually seen a lot of people ask for it over the years, because a lot of people would have rather been doing their big sweeping attacks that would kill a whole group instantly rather than the comparatively slow single-target finisher. It never bothered me much, but I never really used melee heavily anyhow, but I do think a separate keybind makes more sense so that you can choose what you want to do. Might take some getting used to or need a less awkward bind though, perhaps.