Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot fabricate, not enought space in inventory [railjack]

MollAgdeduba

Ok... i just jumped inside this problem with my railjack. Tooday i've just finish the research of MKIII part in dojo... but... i can't take them without pay some platinum. Not too much, but with my budget in a moment of crysis, i prefer avoid to spent also that...

It say they will be used for componenet and amament slot... ok, no problem, but i could easy get 5 slot free if i just know where to go for sell the useless starting omega part.

Could be interesting also know how many slot we have, and if the blueprint not builded use the slot, cause i can't take from the dojo the BP, so i suppose also BP use a slot.

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

30, and you can scrap wreckage on railjack customisation menu

I know they have written "30" in the update notes but...

30? I've 14 parts fully builded... 5 of them are totally crap (the sigma starting useless one) and i can't trash them. Other 3 are blueprint. How is possible i need slot? 

Why they don't allow us to delete the vomiting disgusing starting one? is like at the beginning of the game u can't sell the mk1 weapons for free a slot...Why on "inventory" i've not a part for delete unwanted sigma garbage? 

But the best question is: why DE don't explain how the new things work? Totally silence everywhere about it... What's the "30" they mentioned in update notes? Why i have just 14? Or maybe just 9? 

Why DE don't create a FAQ part in forum for player where they give official response for dark and uncomprensible mechanic? 

Edited by MollAgdeduba

30 is way to low im not sure what they were thinking with that I got 11 wreckage parts in a single mission before ... and im sure in future with other factions more stuff will be coming out you might even want different loadouts for different factions.

Plus im trying to store the best of each mk3 weapon for the inevitable coming 'balence' changes that could make a currently bad weapon to the best at any time.

You have 12 component slots by default, these are equivalent to weapon or frame slots. They are for every component, guns, whatever.  6 of these are locked in with unsalvageable items ( the default shield, engines, reactor, 2 guns - 1 apoc and 1 pulsar, and an ordnance tycho ), so in reality you have 6 available slots for new gear.  Once you are no longer using the base gear, you will have no free extra slots above what your ship is using and the default-gear-locked slots, so plan on playing shuffle and choosing only the best one at a time, or buying more if you wish to maintain any kind of additional loadout options. Additional component slots above this cost 12 plat for 2, like weapon slots.

You have 30 wreckage slots, which hold picked up wreckage, in either the native broken, under repair and in a timer, or repaired but unclaimed state. You cannot buy more of these as far as I know ( just checked the market ), but I've never let it go long enough to know how if it's some arcane hidden purchase it gives you if you hit the max. I think it's no and it just automelts new incoming wreckage, and 30 is the hard cap.

We need to be able to both build the default components the railjack comes with, and salvage them even if only to free the slots they lock down.

Edited by Xyngrr
forgot about missiles, typos, updated

2 hours ago, Xyngrr said:

You have 12 component slots by default, these are equivalent to weapon or frame slots. Additional component slots above this cost 12 plat for 2, like weapon slots.

You have 30 wreckage slots, which hold picked up wreckage, in either the native broken, under repair and in a timer, or repaired but unclaimed state. 

Oh, fully repaired parts use separate slots than the pseudo-blueprints? I wish the devs were more clear about that, the big patch notes made it sound like we had 30 slots that covered everything including fully-repaired and in-use parts