Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant needs cosmetics

On 2019-12-23 at 9:19 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

He needs a rework first

Right after i was thinking of you saying that in this Thread, i saw it as the first post.

On 2019-12-24 at 6:50 AM, Gruiz said:

He needs this

kx1jxhlwfvf21.jpg?width=2229&format=pjpg

Looks dope.

Edited by GPrime96

On 2019-12-24 at 11:17 AM, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Pshh, hey, hey guys, limbos deluxe should have been for revenant >_>

Limbo's Deluxe design is clearly geared toward more Tau-like Sentients rather than the Eidolons that Revenant is based on. Also, it's a lot more complexly detailed than any other base skin, so no, it wouldn't make sense for Revenant's design (plus, I would imagine trying to design a TennoGen skin on that Deluxe would be a nightmare).

17 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

Limbo's Deluxe design is clearly geared toward more Tau-like Sentients rather than the Eidolons that Revenant is based on. Also, it's a lot more complexly detailed than any other base skin, so no, it wouldn't make sense for Revenant's design (plus, I would imagine trying to design a TennoGen skin on that Deluxe would be a nightmare).

I was meaning it shouldve been revenants deluxe, not limbos deluxe 

On 2019-12-24 at 4:17 PM, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Pshh, hey, hey guys, limbos deluxe should have been for revenant >_>

Why would you take a Sentient-looking Warframe and give them a skin that makes them look like a Sentient? It's redundant. Most of the other skins either straight-up change a Warframe's visual theme or give them a significant variant of them. The Limina skin isn't that much different from Revenants base theming to really make the skin worthwhile. Consider Wukongs - he turns into a stone monkey more akin to the Wukong of myth. Nezha goes from a petite lad to a complete beefcake. Even more on-brand themes change things up considerably, like Atlas going from an armoured pugilist with minimal references to his stone powers to a literal golem made of geodes. Making Revenent's deluxe the Limina skin turns him from a Sentient-themed frame into a... slightly different Sentient-themed frame.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

I was meaning it shouldve been revenants deluxe, not limbos deluxe 

Oh sorry, misread what you typed. It was common to see people say that Limbo Deluxe looks like what Revenant "should have been" when the design was still in its early phases, and I thought yours was the same statement.

Edited by Scruffel