Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily login

Demaneth

Question

10 answers to this question

Sorry english is not my native language, maybe I didnt explain my self well, but Im not talking about what are the rewards. I want to know if there is a way to look how many days I have on the daily login, see what I got, whats next on the list (milestones mainly). Would be good to have that on the profile stats but its only aviable to see when you get the next daily reward.

12 minutes ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

That’s what they say, doesn’t make it true.  I’m still getting the same choices I’ve always gotten and I’m MR 26 or 27.

Probably thats because is the days you did logged what it really counts. Not in what you get but in the cuantity. ie: at 400days you can get 20 morphics or 10h boosters, at 800days 40 morphics or 20h boosters. I know Im near the 900 days and I always get 28h affinity boosters. And my friend, same MR as me got 32h boosters, being him at 900 days already. More days more rewards cuantity.

Anyway, as I said still no way to check your personal daily record. afaik.

2 hours ago, Demaneth said:

Probably thats because is the days you did logged what it really counts. Not in what you get but in the cuantity. ie: at 400days you can get 20 morphics or 10h boosters, at 800days 40 morphics or 20h boosters. I know Im near the 900 days and I always get 28h affinity boosters. And my friend, same MR as me got 32h boosters, being him at 900 days already. More days more rewards cuantity.

Anyway, as I said still no way to check your personal daily record. afaik.

It might be tied to number of days.  That said, that wasn’t what was being stated.  I was responding to a user saying MR ranks gets you better items.  It doesn’t, at least from my perspective, because I’m still getting the same stuff in the same quantities I did when the system was implemented and I was still MR 18.  I’m nearly 10 MR ranks past that point now and I still get the same rewards.

5 hours ago, AngelWednesday said:

Last I heard...

The higher the MR the better the random award.

Nope no way, I'm MR 28 and the login rewards are just as sad as the early days.

@Demaneth
Now login days, how you check is before you click your reward, look to the top of the screen you should see some number along the line of XXX days.

Check Daily Tribute on the page nearer the bottom.

35 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

Nope no way, I'm MR 28 and the login rewards are just as sad as the early days.

@Demaneth
Now login days, how you check is before you click your reward, look to the top of the screen you should see some number along the line of XXX days.

Check Daily Tribute on the page nearer the bottom.

Yeah, I know that way, but I hope they add something to check it always, and not wait to the actual login to check it.

yeah, unfortunately there is no way to see your Login related stuff except for when you're getting your Login counter to increment. it's impossible to otherwise.

3 hours ago, (PS4)horridhal said:

It might be tied to number of days.

it's both Days and Mastery Rank. both of them increase how 'good' your Login Rewards are.