Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Things that Need Fixing

Traumtulpe

Since DE is supposedly back from their vacation, I figure it would be an opportune time to remind them of some of the things that are dissatisfying about the game. I could not possibly list everything in question, but let me start with a couple of things - others are invited to add their thoughts.

• All stances need a combo that allows free movement in any direction.
  • Operator use is severely hindered by latency.
  • "Running" should be the default, as opposed to "walking".
  • "Phantom button holding". Button is released, but considered indefinitely held by the game.
  • Heavy attack via holding the attack button is far too easy to execute accidentally.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

• All stances need a combo that allows free movement in any direction.
  • Operator use is severely hindered by latency.
  • "Running" should be the default, as opposed to "walking".
  • "Phantom button holding". Button is released, but considered indefinitely held by the game.
  • Heavy attack via holding the attack button is far too easy to execute accidentally.

Hell yeah! Especially the first one about free movement. (Right now only 3 stances in the game allow it, two for polearms and one for dual daggers)

About running - a toggle "prefer sprint" just as we have "prefer overlay map" now.

Being able to zoom in and out of the map would be good.  Especially in PoE or OV.

A chat box that could stay on screen would also be useful, I never notice mid combat when text flashes by, I'm always missing what people have said.

Can we get hot keys for screens like inventory, arsenal, etc.  The menu system is ok for a console I guess. but I play on PC.

16 hours ago, Midas said:

Buff Vidar reactor drop chance to 10%

Crazy idea here, but what if Vidar reactors could not have below 50 avionics (and thus be a dead drop)?

Imagine playing a game like D2. A very rare unique item drops, one that is desired because it has up to +30% allres (and you need maxed allres) - but this one actually rolled -20% allres.

It's just a giant middle finger in your face.