Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix ETA - Railjack Hotfix Progress (for PC)!

SilverBones

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Primed Chamber would like to have a word with you on that one.

Yeah. This has not returned because Steve likes the idea of there being "rare" mods that few people have. One of those things that has always sat in the back of my mind and bugged me about Warframe, believe it or not. Allowing a mod to hit 50k plat in trade was a huge mistake. DE laughs about it on the devstreams, "OH, SHOULD WE GIVE ONE ONE?! HAHAHAHA". Pisses me off immensely. They laugh, but they don't realize how poorly executed it was and everytime they bring it back up its just annoying. I don't even care for the mod, it's just the execution of it.

Space ninjas playing space pirate I like it.

Aside from the bugs dropping you out of game play Railjack is fun.  I'm 8/10/9/8 and pretty much have all the loot and mkIII's just missing a reactor that will let me use them all.

Here's my suggestions:

1. Balance railjack guns against archwing guns/ abilities.  Make them all effective to the difficulty your trying design, railjacks more so.

2. Add a level wide pulse loot detector to rail jack, like a Banshee sonar that lights up all the drops for 3 seconds.  Then loot wont clutter interface all the time and I can find that mod that dropped on the other side of map. Currently I need to fly about the whole map pausing to look in all directions and hope I'm close enough to spot them.

3. Bring back friendship door.  I thought that was there on purpose so crew would need to be strategic. However what ever is beyond that door should be difficult enough to warrant two players as well, the door itself shouldn't be the challenge. (and rank 10 tactical would let you warp in for back up right?)

4. Reactors.  I have some ideas but I'll defer to the forum.  I have a Lavan +190 flux +51 Avi. Nothing else I've seen, not even vidar has been higher than +47 Avi.

5. Dirac ?  I have maxed everything and have more of this then I currently will ever need.  Scrapping parts needs to give resources not this stuff.  

6. Asterite.  Once you have enough titanium you still wont have near enough asterite.

If railjack is going to be a fundamental piece of Warframe from now on, please change the RAMDOMNESS of component parts into something modeable. It is the most important COMPONENTS of your ship after all. The CORE that defines how well you can mod it.

You can keep your 2% drop rates for all Vidar and Lavan components and spam us with Zetki parts.

But for the love of god make Components modeable!

For example, all Vidar reactors start with same base stats and let us upgrade Avionics capacity, Flux energy capacity individually with lots of Dirac. Or maybe you widen the loottables and introduce vidar avionic mods  that can be slotted into a reactor and are modeable with Dirac. Invent Space Forma, give it a funky name, make us install it into our reactor slots so we can improve our avionic slots even further and so reach a max avionics capacity of 150 one day. Specially the third slot, where you could then swap abilities out. Then you could make wreckage tradeable as well. Place space Forma on the market.

As it is right now, it feels like we are flying a ship that at its base has 3 unrolleable RIVENS. If you want better, go out there put a lot of hours in and maybe get another Riven that might be better or worse. You have had better ideas in the past DE. This component system is unsatisfying. Rivens have always been optional in WF, though I like them.

Having an obligatory Riven at the core of your game...feels really bad.

Please change it into a progression system, where we can gradually work towards improving our ships instead of lose or instant gain mechanics.

Archived