Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonkor

Alexander9696

Instead of buffing it, they could finally do something about the self damage on launchers as a whole like the player base has requested for years. Seriously, the tiny ammo cap is a downside enough, and no, the stupid Band-aid mod isn't good enough, a well built launcher will still instakill most non tank/invulnerable frames with it equipped.

• Like 1

vor 20 Stunden schrieb RedDirtTrooper:

Instead of buffing it, they could finally do something about the self damage on launchers

Imagine receiving self damage

This post was made by the able-to-not-shot-everything-that-appears-in-front-of-your-face-out-of-sheer-reflex gang

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RedDirtTrooper said:

ftfy

This is exactly why my recommendation is to make cautious shot add punch-through vs allies & ally abilities.

Did you actually take a cautious shot, but someone decided to run in front of you to melee them? The enemies are dead before he reaches them, instead of you dying.

Did a Frost decide to throw up a bubble that has no tactical explanation? Not my circus, not my monkeys.

Did you think you took a cautious shot, but the weapon's low accuracy made it clip a wall? Well... That's not really your fault, but it's something you can work around. You'll be a little more cautious next time.

• Like 1