The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Last week of this Nightwave?

2Peter3Nine

Last few weeks?  As in im not going to make lvl 30 with this nightwave.  Even more reason the week long pauses for Nightwave missions is annoying.  Ive been doing every one except for some of the elite missions.  Im Rank 9, and 1500 from rank 10.  I only really got back into it like 2 weeks ago.  I was wondering how long it will go on for.

Am 20.1.2020 um 23:25 schrieb IIDMOII:

All of these rewards should be alerts like they used to be. Perpetually rolling randomized content and rewards.

Yes. Why not have both ?

Either spend a lot of time or get lucky. Those who don´t have the time, will not necessarily start buying stuff. They might just find a different game. The chance to "get lucky" one day might help. I found my peace with Nightwave(not more), but I REALLY liked alerts.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KnightCole said:

Last few weeks?  As in im not going to make lvl 30 with this nightwave.  Even more reason the week long pauses for Nightwave missions is annoying.  Ive been doing every one except for some of the elite missions.  Im Rank 9, and 1500 from rank 10.  I only really got back into it like 2 weeks ago.  I was wondering how long it will go on for.

DE will give two weeks notice before a season is going to end.

That said, you should be able to hit rank 30 before the season ends given you could do it entirely in a day currently due to how far in this season is and the catch up system we have. All previous challenges you may have missed can be unlocked by doing all your currently active ones which means you can if you'd like marathon through the entire intermission on the last day even if you want. 

21 minutes ago, Cubewano said:

DE will give two weeks notice before a season is going to end.

That said, you should be able to hit rank 30 before the season ends given you could do it entirely in a day currently due to how far in this season is and the catch up system we have. All previous challenges you may have missed can be unlocked by doing all your currently active ones which means you can if you'd like marathon through the entire intermission on the last day even if you want. 

I keep getting the fish 6 rare servo fish, but dont have teh stuff to get the rare servo fish bait

Maybe I can ask a person to help with that.....dang why havent I thought of that until now?

11 часов назад, KnightCole сказал:

sorry friend, if 4 month is not enough for you to get rank 30 maybe we should ask DE to make intermission like 1 year long 😞 So everyone will do it..

59 minutes ago, Melanholic7 said:

sorry friend, if 4 month is not enough for you to get rank 30 maybe we should ask DE to make intermission like 1 year long 😞 So everyone will do it..

4 months?  I only just started playing again 2 weeks ago?  I was taking a good long break from the game, but got an urge to play again.  Soooo.  4 months would be plenty of time.  IM Rank 9 and 9500 XP atm.