Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania and Pistol Arcanes

(PSN)ErydisTheLucario

Question

12 answers to this question

Pistol arcanes?  I think you might be mistaken.

Arcanes can be equipped on Warframes, the Operator, Amps, Zaws and Kitguns, depending on the type of arcane. So sorry but no, they won't affect Titania's Dex Pixia.

Unless you're referring to the Warframe arcanes that affect secondaries? I'm not 100% certain but Dex Pixia counts as an Exalted Weapon and not a secondary, so I imagine that it still wouldn't affect it.

Edited by (PS4)crashteddy03

5 minutes ago, (PS4)crashteddy03 said:

Pistol arcanes?  I think you might be mistaken.

Arcanes can be equipped on Warframes, the Operator, Amps, Zaws and Kitguns, depending on the type of arcane. So sorry but no, they won't affect Titania's Dex Pixia.

Unless you're referring to the Warframe arcanes that affect secondaries? I'm not 100% certain but Dex Pixia counts as an Exalted Weapon and not a secondary, so I imagine that it still wouldn't affect it.

Yeah I might have made a mistake, I meant the warframe arcanes that affect pistols and Secondaries. Damn, I was really hoping to amp up the damage more on Dex Pixia.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Yeah I might have made a mistake, I meant the warframe arcanes that affect pistols and Secondaries. Damn, I was really hoping to amp up the damage more on Dex Pixia.

You didn't read my post at a guess yes pistol arcanes on the warframe effects Titania's Dex Pixia.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)DoctorWho_90250 said:

Arcane Velocity will increase the fire rate for Titania's Dex Pixia pistols. Which, in turn, increases damage as more bullets hit the enemy at a faster rate.

I know but like straight pistol damage, not fire rate. I got plenty of fire rate atm and just want to know if i can up the damage straight up with an arcane.

Just now, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

I know but like straight pistol damage, not fire rate. I got plenty of fire rate atm and just want to know if i can up the damage straight up with an arcane.

Not with arcane velocity.
I've found two, not sure if one of them would apply to Titania's Dex Pixia.

The first is Arcane Precision: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Arcane_Precision

The second (the one I'm not sure would apply) is Arcane Awakening (as the Dex Pixia recharges): https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Arcane_Awakening

1 hour ago, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

Sorry, response was out already when you posted. So I could use Arcanes that increase straight up pistol damage? 

Ah sorry my bad, I see now the post times are the same.

As mentioned by above poster they are the only ones for pistols. outside of Arcane Velocity.

They still work I tested them in my simulacrum against level 170 before posting and yep still tearing the enemy a new one.

Short answer is yes.

Long answer:

Velocity - Works. Your Razorflies can proc this arcane for you.

Awakening - Works, but can not be proced in Razorwing.

Precision - Works. If you are wanting more damage I would pick this over Arcane Awakening as it is more consistent and easier to proc.

Pistoleer - Works. With high fire-rate builds this Arcane is a blessing. (My favorite pistol arcane to use on her. Feels really rewarding to use as to allows you to pump out the damage without having to wait on the recharge as much.)

Another arcane I would also consider is:

Avenger - If you do mod for Crit, this will allow you to get over 50% Crit Chance. It is really easy to proc this arcane with Titania as well.

Edited by Pixzia
  • Like 1

Just want to add that Razor flies can occasionally also trigger Pax Seeker if you have it equipped on a secondary kitgun and I noticed secondary merciless triggered inconsistently so it's probably when those Pax seeker sparks kill nearby enemies. I cannot confirm if any of the merciless bonuses were transferred to dex pixia but likely only relevant to the kitgun since the buff fell off pretty fast.