The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Remove High Forma Drop Rate From T3 Missions...

Reaver_X

No

no : l    I love its drop rate.

get a 38% chance for forma bp for fighting l20 enemies? are you for realz?

Gonna have to agree with all the "no" here, I like the amount of forma I get, I feel like I can forma stuff without feeling like I'm gonna run out.

your bad luck at the roulette table isn't a valid reason to change the odds...

but....but...i want mag prime and i can't get because stupid forma drop rate is too high...i have 35 forma bp's and 10 built forma's already, i think i can forma everything in the game so far. so please,at least make it 25% but not 38! so i can get that damned mag prime systems -.-

but....but...i want mag prime and i can't get because stupid forma drop rate is too high...i have 35 forma bp's and 10 built forma's already, i think i can forma everything in the game so far. so please,at least make it 25% but not 38! so i can get that damned mag prime systems -.-

That's a flawed logic. 11% chance is 11% no matter how low you put 38%.

So I agree with the "no".

That's a flawed logic. 11% chance is 11% no matter how low you put 38%.

So I agree with the "no".

but if you get forma at 5% (FOR EXAMPLE) then that piece with 11% will be as common as forma with 38% u.u

Edited by DAFIRE

but if you get forma at 5% (FOR EXAMPLE) then that piece with 11% will be as common as forma with 38% u.u

That's not how numbers work, dude.

They could easily move forma's extra percentage to a junk item and we'd all be screwed.

I rather have 50 forma and no mag prime, than 3 copies of mag prime, and 3 forma.

just keep spamming T3 surv, took me 50 T3s to get the systems

Raise its drop rate for t1 or t2, but plz not in t3, that 38% drop rate is choking out the 11% rate of the rare items. its horrible.

Are you crazy? Forma blueprint is extremely rare drop, its 10 to 12% for me.

If is a full Forma then its even more rare.

Edited by Wolfstorm18

I must say no, like most people here. 

Like others have said, you only ever need one part to build something, but Forma is a consumable used by weapons, clan dojo, and clan research. 

Much, much more important. I wish I had 35 forma BPs. Gotta start doing more T3s. lol