Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! Ɨ

IDEA TO TEST

Killpro4116

I hope de has old backups coz melee 3.0 legit killed the game for me

if you guys have backup please open new server like jagex/runescape did and just see if people play server with new melee vsĀ old melee

šŸ˜•Ā game just S#&$ with out old melee

rip

Channeling/life strike

bloodrush/spin2win

condition overload

and mostly

my rivens and kuvas

all hard grindĀ and god roll are trash now

give me old melee back

it's not attention seeking it's genuine idea/opinion coz new melee is trash m8, agree or disagree don't be cancer about it.

I get it you love your DE but i am just stating that melee update was drastic and trash all my rivens are worthless main reason i am pissed all hard work to farm kuva and get god rolls šŸ˜•

3 minutes ago, Killpro4116 said:

am just stating that melee update was drastic and trash all my rivens are worthless main reason i am pissed all hard work to farm kuva and get god rolls

Thatā€™s kind of your own fault then. DE said they were going to make drastic changes to it. And if you had all the mods before that you got fairly decent usage out of them anyway. The usefulness of rivens change, thatā€™s just how they work. Why be surprised when that happens?

Ā 

The old system wonā€™t come back. It doesnā€™t matter if we love or hate DE, that doesnā€™t change the facts.

You guys clearly don't see DEĀ lost players coz of thatĀ update only good thing about this update is easy to pull of combo... not gonna lie old combo were trash e e hold e e and what ever those junk was but now its fluent but still killing condition overload, bloodrush, channeling was uncalled for also there bouncing enemy with melee hit.

why does cornith do self damage now šŸ˜•Ā you cant forceĀ me to use your experimental gimik mod to reduce 99% self damage for weapon that had no self damage

why is assassin creed blade in game sooo badĀ this made inaros' ability 1 be sooo bad it is now 2 hit with finisher to heal before you could 1 shot any high level enemy that was stunned

oof it never had self damage it use to blow after reaching outside of self damage range if it was near it used to just be normal bullet that proc impact. blaming cautious shot mod they wanted us to use thisĀ mod by nerfing good weapon

Old cornith refrence videoĀ 

Ā 

what has build got to do with self damage oof all you need to know is they want us to useĀ cautious shot šŸ˜•

if you really need to know toxic barrage, shell shock, frigid blast, blunderbuss, primed point blank, hell's chamber, chilling grasp, ravage and for exilus shotgun ammo mutation

1 hour ago, Killpro4116 said:

what has build got to do with self damage oof all you need to know is they want us to useĀ cautious shot šŸ˜•

if you really need to know toxic barrage, shell shock, frigid blast, blunderbuss, primed point blank, hell's chamber, chilling grasp, ravage and for exilus shotgun ammo mutation

Hm. How strange. My results don't match yours at all, under far stricter testing, actively trying to get hit with it. In fact, I even tested it entirely stock, and the air burst need to travel 20 metres before it exploded. The explosion range is only eight metres, and none of those mods would affect how far the air burst travels in any way. Which is very odd because yours seems to move a much shorter distance.

Can I see some video evidence of your test with the build included, with no cuts or editing? Just because that testing looks awfully like you're using a riven with negative flight speed to try and make deceitful claims.Ā 

23 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Can I see some video evidence of your test with the build included, with no cuts or editing? Just because that testing looks awfully like you're using a riven with negative flight speed to try and make deceitful claims

Ā 

11 hours ago, Killpro4116 said:

I dont own cornith riven also it stopped happening šŸ˜•Ā had it happen for few 1 whole day

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

11 hours ago, Killpro4116 said:

but it started working normally weirdĀ 

Weird indeed šŸ˜‚

Ā 
Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

15 hours ago, Killpro4116 said:

I dont own cornith riven also it stopped happening šŸ˜•Ā had it happen for few 1 whole dayĀ but it started working normally weirdĀ so that is out of my complainĀ but my melee complain stands

How exceedingly peculiar...