Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
  • 0

Hi! How to customize my own spaceship?


snoocks
 Share

Question

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

You'll have two spaceships over the course of the game. The one you start on - the Orbiter - can be customised simply by accessing your menu, equipment, and then Orbiter. Then you may decorate and colour to your hearts content.

 

If you mean the new spaceship with Empyrean, that's the Railjack, and that's a more involved process. For that, you'll need to progress past the quest 'The Second Dream', after which you'll have the option of building a Dry Dock in your clans Dojo - if you do not have a clan, either find one, or make your own. Remember that making your own clan will be a lot more expensive. Then complete the quest 'Rising Tides' (which is a doozy and will take a while, since Empyrean content is quite tough and you'll want to be progressing through the rest of the game whilst you're at it), and you will earn your very own Railjack, which you can customise much like a Warframe, with all the acquisition of weapons and avionics (basically mods) that comes with that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
23 hours ago, Loza03 said:

You'll have two spaceships over the course of the game. The one you start on - the Orbiter - can be customised simply by accessing your menu, equipment, and then Orbiter. Then you may decorate and colour to your hearts content.

 

If you mean the new spaceship with Empyrean, that's the Railjack, and that's a more involved process. For that, you'll need to progress past the quest 'The Second Dream', after which you'll have the option of building a Dry Dock in your clans Dojo - if you do not have a clan, either find one, or make your own. Remember that making your own clan will be a lot more expensive. Then complete the quest 'Rising Tides' (which is a doozy and will take a while, since Empyrean content is quite tough and you'll want to be progressing through the rest of the game whilst you're at it), and you will earn your very own Railjack, which you can customise much like a Warframe, with all the acquisition of weapons and avionics (basically mods) that comes with that.

Except the pointer that:-

 

A) Ghost Clan prices are the lowest meaning it is actually as effective with one person in a Ghost as 40 in a Mountain, but much cheaper.

and B) As the actual grunt of Rising Tide is solo and cannot be rushed there really is no gain to what size clan you happen to be in just the Dry Dock needs building first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
13 hours ago, Captain_Rocket505 said:

Technically you got 3 ships: landing craft, orbiter and railjack. Railjack is endgame so don't worry about it but the others can be accessed via (on pc): escape, equipment, orbiter 

Yes but Orbiter is only seen internally and is sharing all customisation with Landing Craft. The majority believed the Orbiter and Landing Craft to be one and the same. If we really want to be pedantic you get five types of customisable vehicles- three used in mission, one to get to and from mission and one unseen outside of sketch that houses Somatic Link, PQ, Infested treatment room and equipment stations such as Arsenal but we see it internally only in-game.

The five being -

 

A) Landing Craft - customisable exterior separate from internal colors, also provides a choice of four Support functions in mission such as Liset's hacking security alarms. Delivers and extracts us from mission.

B) Archwing - customisable fully in terms of colors, four styles, loadout and weapon config plus useable in missions especially space, Uranus Sea Lab and Open World like PoE and Orb Vallis

C) K-Drive - customisable hoverboard only used on Open World missions

D) Railjack - customisable as above but only used in specific missions for it, can customise loadout, internal colors, external colors and external design

E) Orbiter - serves as central hub and logging in area but has no external customisation yet nor does it serve any purposes in missions it simply provides the workstations around the Landing Craft and connects via umbilical to Railjack. Its basically a house with warp nacelles....

 

As Orbiter and Lander are viewed by so many as a singular entity and K-Drives are only terrestrial-use vehicles... there's only two actual spaceships in the game if you really want to be pedantic about it. Our OP due to likely game progress must mean the Landing Craft as they see it everywhere they go...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2020-02-05 at 1:17 AM, snoocks said:

Bruh can u say how to customize my own spaceship?🤔

Very easy 😋

A ) Open Main Menu

B ) Choose Equipment

C ) Choose Orbiter

D 01 ) Decorate - changes decorations and placements

D 02 ) Orbiter - changes internal color scheme. This affects everything from your Personal Quarters to your Navigation Console colors and damage etc.

D 03 ) Change Orbiter - allows you to pick a style such as Mantis depending on what you need in missions

D 04 ) Landing Craft Appearance - change external or outside colors and patterns for your main mission transport to and from missions and when in Relays how your craft looks to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

Except the pointer that:-

 

A) Ghost Clan prices are the lowest meaning it is actually as effective with one person in a Ghost as 40 in a Mountain, but much cheaper.

and B) As the actual grunt of Rising Tide is solo and cannot be rushed there really is no gain to what size clan you happen to be in just the Dry Dock needs building first.

You need to build rooms to even reach rising tides, which is gonna cost Forma and resources. For a newbie, that's very expensive.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
11 hours ago, Loza03 said:

You need to build rooms to even reach rising tides, which is gonna cost Forma and resources. For a newbie, that's very expensive.

I did it even with two Clan members who are mostly offline. It is a bit of work but the game is all about farming and grinding. Most of my Formas are resultant of trying to craft Paracesis as Relics are determined to not give me the Prime parts to sell heh. Although weirdly, if in say Survival solo and it asks me to choose a second Relic: breaking it has not given me any rewards which makes no sense...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
6 minutes ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

I did it even with two Clan members who are mostly offline. It is a bit of work but the game is all about farming and grinding. Most of my Formas are resultant of trying to craft Paracesis as Relics are determined to not give me the Prime parts to sell heh. Although weirdly, if in say Survival solo and it asks me to choose a second Relic: breaking it has not given me any rewards which makes no sense...

Point being?

OP's questions been answered, building a clan mathematically requires more resources than joining a pre-built one, none of us have any reason to be here any longer, and it'd be a stretch to even call this a hill to die on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
29 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Point being?

OP's questions been answered, building a clan mathematically requires more resources than joining a pre-built one, none of us have any reason to be here any longer, and it'd be a stretch to even call this a hill to die on.

My point being it is easier to make his own Clan and do his own thing as most Clans do not actively seek members, seriously look at Recruit channel.. the amount using Region to ask for Kickbot to say: Use Recruiting says it all. He would still require a Clan for the Railjack so pointless just using it and going elsewhere on completion. End of the day, having his own Clan is going to be far more beneficial than a pre-existing one. He still has to grind as Railjack is borderline Solo-only if you missed that bit, he still needs to create Cy himself, get the components himself, construct it himself, complete it himself - as unless something drastic happened resources cannot be traded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...